030 Assists

Everyone went down the mountain and got on the car again, probably because Lei Yi's air pressure was too low.

This time everyone was very honest. Even the punk man who had been jumping off quieted down.

Chu Youning discovered that Lu Yiming always observes her without a trace, thinking that she should be very curious about what happened last night.

Originally, the two disappeared all night and came back without mentioning a word, who would believe it if there is nothing wrong.

But everyone chose to be silent, including Zhao Xianxian.

Chu Youning doesn't understand the way Zhao Xianxian and Lei Yi get along. If they are in love with each other, they don’t look alike.

If they are together because of their interests, it doesn’t seem to be that simple.

Can't figure it out. In any case, Lei Yi values Zhao Xianxian for sure, otherwise he would not make a decision when nothing happened.

Lei Yi thought Chu Youning would talk to him, but she didn't. After returning to the team, she still looked like before, no...she didn't avoid him before, now she will. This should have been the best result, but Lei Yi was a little uncomfortable facing her indifference.

During the evening rest, Zhao Xianxian asked Lei Yi for love.

Lei Yi did not refuse, but when making love with Zhao Xianxian, he always involuntarily compared Zhao Xianxian with Chu Youning.

The meat is a bit hard, the chest is a bit small, and the waist It's still a bit thick, her ass is a bit flat, and even her pussy is a bit loose.

The most puzzling thing is, why is her expression so stiff and so hideous? Is this enjoying sex? Is this what an orgasm should look like?

Lei Yi felt that he was doing it wrong, but he just couldn't help it! After several comparisons, I suddenly lost my interest, and the meat sticks are a bit soft.

Zhao Xianxian had a fierce meal, and looked at Lei Yi in disbelief.

Could it be that he suffered some injuries that caused a disorder in his sexual function?

Lei Yi was upset at this time, so he didn't notice Zhao Xianxian's strangeness.

He worked hard for a long time and couldn't do it, and finally retreated.

"Sorry, I'm not in good shape today."

Zhao Xianxian's face was a little stiff,

"It's okay."

Lei Yi didn't think he was to blame for this incident. After all, he had tasted Chu Yuning's superb pussy, and it was normal to not be interested in Zhao Xianxian.

It was very troublesome.

What should I do with Zhao Xianxian in case of this in the future?

Explanation?

After that, Lei Yi avoided Zhao Xianxian for pleasure, which made Zhao Xianxian affirm his guess.

She thought about it all night, and finally made a bold decision. No matter how she looked at it, she could not be separated from Lei Yi.

At this time, she should stay by his side without abandoning him. As for her own needs, she should find someone else. The man will solve it...

Lei Yiruo knew that Zhao Xianxian's ideas could explode directly on the spot.

But Zhao Xianxian was moved by self-sacrifice.

She felt that she was too great, even if her lover was abolished, she would not leave her.

Chu Youning knew that Lu Yiming was a wise man, and sooner or later the secret that he was staring at her would be revealed.

She pondered for a while and decided to let Lu Yiming be an assist!

In this way, when the team was about to reach the destination, Chu Youning should return to his original appearance.

Although she and Lei Yi had no communication throughout the whole process, Lei Yi had been paying attention to her secretly.

After discovering that she had become restless again, he and The man in the cloak changed his guard, and he was on guard that night.

The fact that others didn’t care about Lei Yi’s actions didn’t mean that Lu Yiming didn’t pay attention.

He deliberately didn’t sleep at night.

When Chu Yuning secretly left, he jumped out of the window.

Seeing Chu Yuning walk past Lei Yi, Lei Yi was a little bit.

There was no reaction, but a piece of firewood was added.