046 I'm Sorry

This time Lei Yi was not in a hurry. The two faced the same side, lying on their sides in the sleeping bag, Chu Youning in front and Lei Yi in the back. He grabbed her tightly in his arms, slightly hooked up and attached her to her ear, "Ningning..." he whispered in a voice of breath.

Chu Yuning's body was stiff and her heartbeat was like a drum, and Lei Yi's hard cock was rubbing against her groin unhurriedly. Both of them were wearing clothes, but his threat was still so obvious.

After Lei Yi called her name, he didn't speak any more. He felt her stiffness, but did not stop the movement in his hand.

His hand slid to her waist and gently swept his fingers along the gap between her waist. A tingling itch spread across the place he touched. Lei Yi swiped it again and again, feeling her smooth skin with his fingertips. This is different from the tenderness of men, and even more so. Most apocalyptic women can't compare with Zhao Xianxian, who is well maintained.

Lei Yi was a little dissatisfied with these slight touches. He slowly attached his whole hand to her waist, and the hot Chu Yuning, who was different from the temperature of a woman, trembled slightly. Lei Yi's hand slowly moved upwards, bit by bit with that longing heat invading every inch of her skin.

"No..." Just when he was about to touch her x, Chu Yuning panicked and grabbed his hand through the clothes.

Lei Yi smiled softly, and put his chin on her head. "Don't be afraid, I know that today is not suitable, I will just touch it..." As he said, his big hand involuntarily got into Chu Yuning's. The bra held her huge tits.

Chu Youning's x was really big. It was already impressive and was modified by a dog zombie. Now it is big, resilient and solid. The great satisfaction of grabbing with a paw made Lei Yi's breathing heavier.

Last time he was patronizing the desire to relieve the desire in the blood because of Chinese medicine, he did not taste this superb body, today, he must touch every inch of her skin...

It was not enough for Lei Yi to hold her x with one hand, and the other hand passed under her neck, holding her x with both hands and kneading. He squeezed his fingers down, feeling the benefits of breast meat from between his fingers,
feeling the big hand stroking the nipple, the nipple swiping across the sensitive palms, the itch rippling from every inch of skin that the nipple touched into the bottom of his heart, converging on The meat stick under him.

Not enough...not enough...

The hand he pressed under Chu Yuning's neck was still playing with her acupuncture point, but the other hand slid down and reached into Chu Yuning's pants.

Perceiving his intention, Chu Youning quickly grabbed his hand "Captain!" Her helpless voice contained a pitiful pleading. Lei Yi didn't control it and grabbed a handful of them, and a sharp pain came from the grabbed Chu Youning's x. "Hmm!" Chu Youning cried out painfully, tears already starting to roll in his eyes.

"Hush!" Lei Yi finally suppressed the desire to go in now, and said in a hoarse voice, "Have you forgotten what Lin Feng said before? The women on the team have to meet the needs of teammates, you won't Want to be fucked by them too? Just your small body, you have to be played by them in a few days."

Thinking of that scene, Chu Yuning's face turned pale, and she felt her stiffer body, Lei Yi smiled slightly, "You are good, I will definitely not let others touch you, okay?" Chu Yuning thought for a long time with tears in her eyes. In the end, she gave in. She closed her eyes in pain and slowly let go of her hand. -