072 Lonely

Curiosity drove Chu Youning to check the previous surveillance. According to the time when the senior zombie took the woman away, she looked for the surveillance during that time, let alone, let her find it. At first, a woman was very afraid of zombies, and as soon as he approached her, she would yell frantically, okay... It is indeed a bit difficult for a woman to face such a terrible zombies, even if that person is a former boyfriend.

Fortunately, the zombies did not come close. He raised the woman patiently, and even feared that the woman would be injured and drove away all the zombies in the building. Every day, the zombie prepares food, clothes, cosmetics, etc. for the woman. It can be said that she doesn't lack anything except to leave this. Such days should force her to satisfy the desires of men in the team much better.

Women seem to think so too, plus the fact that zombies are no different from humans except that their faces are pale, and he loves her so much, even if he becomes a zombie, he doesn't forget her. Gradually, the woman softened, and occasionally she could calmly chat with the zombies. Although the zombies could not speak, it would not affect her good mood.

It stands to reason that there is nothing bad going on like this, but something has happened. This incident originated from a sexual affair. It is quite normal for a young couple to have desires when they are in love, especially if the x function of advanced zombies is still there.

It was pretty good at the beginning, except for a pause when the zombie just inserted it, Chu Youning can understand this. After all, the first small hole he tasted was hers. Other women must be almost angry, especially this. It's normal for the woman to be loosened by the men in the team every day before returning to the zombie.

But the zombies didn't seem to dislike her. The two were extremely gentle for a while, but they didn't do it for long... the woman became a zombie! ! ! What is this God unfolding? Chu Youning was very surprised, and it seemed that the zombies were scared enough. The woman not only became a zombie, but also the lowest level. Level 0 ordinary zombies without sage and abilities...

This love story is pretty bloody. Chu Youning felt that the problem should lie in the body fluids of the zombies. She was fine at the beginning because she used the body of the zombies and was immune to the zombie virus, but that woman was different. She was a pure human.

Later, the senior zombies should have gone crazy and destroyed everywhere, but no matter how crazy they were, he did not harm the woman...Later he calmed down and raised the zombies quietly. Unlike before, raising zombies requires human flesh and blood. Fortunately, female zombies don't eat much, and one body can eat them for several days. Otherwise, I don't know how many people are going to die.

The zombies are guarding the female zombies every day, taking care of her as best as they can, but she still rots...There is no way that 0-level zombies will rot very quickly. Complete high-level zombies are actually rare. If you accidentally bump into it, blood will flow into a river. But no matter what, they are considered to be complete, have they all become zombies after all.

Later, I didn't know what happened to the high-level zombies. They often went out, the time they went out was longer and longer, and the time they came back was shorter and shorter. In order to be afraid of his girlfriend's accident, he also locked her up alone. These eight achievements are the imprisoned play of zombies. Finally, the zombie came back with the wise woman zombie. Oh, Chu Youning understands a little bit. He is 80% lonely, so he is looking for the same kind, love god horse, it is really a beautiful troll...

Not to mention that the wise female zombie fits his needs well, is smart and can communicate, if he is not so impatient, he should be able to live well...