028 Meat Sting

028 Meat Sting

Chu Youning was stupid, her mind was blank, and Lei Yi was silent. He stayed there motionless, but he couldn't change the facts that had happened.

Chu Youning's face was pale and the tender meat in the hole slowly squirmed. Every inch of the tender meat was like a flexible mouth, sucking the big guy in the body bit by bit.

Lei Yi gritted his teeth and looked down, but saw that she was like a lifeless doll, seeming to have nothing to do with the little cunt that desperately sucked his cock.

Lei Yi pursed his lips, and finally did not endure the temptation in her small cunt and twitched slowly.

First he slowly pumped out, only to find that her cunt was too tight. He needed a lot of effort to get it out, but when there was only one glans left, he slammed it in again!

"Hmm..." Chu Youning couldn't help gasping because of the impact. When she found that the strange sound came from her own mouth, she blushed. She struggled again, but she was only able to be strong and powerful by Lei Yi. The meat stick settled in place one after another.

"Hmm! You are so tight!" Lei Yi sighed while inserting. He thought that Zhao Xianxian was already tight enough, but Chu Yuning was even tighter.

Not only was the tender meat inside the tights full and fat, as he always He squirmed and squirmed.

The harder he worked, the deeper he squirmed.

Lei Yi was like a demon, and he wanted to know what the limit of his squirming was, so the harder he worked, the harder he squirmed.

With a rush of convulsions, Chu Yuning shouted "Yeah", and then a stream of heat surged out. Chu Yuning had a climax...

To Lei Yi's surprise, Chu Yuning slowly recovered his appearance following the intense climax.

Lei Yi couldn't help but pause, and fascinated by reaching out her hand to caress her sweaty face, the wet hair sticks to the white and tender skin like bone china, and the dark eyes that are as bright as black gems are full of disintegration  Desire.

Yes, the collapse was mixed with unconcealable desires. Such a look made Lei Yi a sadistic desire. She hates men, and doesn't want to have sex with men, but at this time she is still sinking into desires under him, she is very broken, she must have never thought that her body is so lewd.

It may be that his despicable temper hidden in the dark was inspired by this beautiful and weak woman, and he wanted to see her continue to collapse.

Lei Yi leaned over her ear and asked in a deep voice,

"Is it cool? Isn't it cool to be stabbed by a man's big cock?"

Chu Youning suddenly turned her head to look at Lei Yi, her mind was a little confused, what did she hear just now?

Is it an illusion? Lei Yi raised a corner of his mouth, and then slammed the meat stick to the deepest point.

A strange touch came out, "Look at what I found?"

Of course Chu Youning knows what it is. It is the very good uterine opening she has always protected.

In the spirit of reluctant to bear the child and not catch the wolf, she intends to let him taste the ultimate sex, so she reveals the depth of her hiding Of the palace.

Lei Yi ignored the dumbfounded Chu Yuning, and directly slammed his hips into the poor palace mouth again and again.

How could Chu Youning resist this kind of pleasure, she shook her head repeatedly with red eyes,

"No, no captain, no there!"

"Where?"

Lei Yi said with a nasty deep top.

"Are you here?"

He said several times.

Chu Yuning was convulsed all over by Ding's body, but the small point sucked tighter.

Lei Yi took a deep breath, and suppressed the desire that was about to explode in his body.

No, how could he shoot it out now.

"The little fairy dare to suck me!" As he said, he pressed the meat stick firmly against her uterine mouth, swaying his ass, slowly drawing circles and grinding the delicate and delicate flower. Compared with the lingering movement of the meat stick, his lips fell fiercely on her nipple, biting like a beast.

"It hurts!"

Chu Youning cried out in pain, and subconsciously wanted to push him, but at this moment Lei Yi slammed his lower body and opened the mouth of Chu Youning's palace, and the thick glans got stuck in it.

"Ah!"

Chu Yuning raised his head impatiently, and the hand that he had rejected actually hugged Lei Yi's head directly.

"Hmm!"

Lei Yi also groaned. There was a soft thorn in her womb.

When he stabbed in, the thorn happened to be inserted into his horse's eyes, and Lei Yi's waist was violently jerked.

Just like that, hot semen shot into her womb.