067 Thorns

Under normal circumstances, this kind of thing is easy to clean up, but it takes time, but...the remaining zombies are high-level zombies. Seeing that the younger brother is almost dead, I get angry, and scream, look at this posture, help the army It will probably be there soon. If Zhao Xianxian could put the car into the space before, and everyone walked through the thorn bushes, although the car did not move as fast, it would not take much time, but now it can’t. There is still a long caravan behind.

"The ice-type ability freezes out a section of ice road, and the earth-type ability puts a layer of sand on it. The team is arranged in four rows from two to four. Let's leave here as soon as possible." Lei Yi rolled down the car window and looked at it, and ordered in a deep voice To. Chu Youning looked outside and got up from Lei Yi obediently so as not to affect his performance. Not only that, she changed back to that ugly look.

This kind of Chu Yuning makes Lei Yi feel more intimate. She is usually far away from everyone, and never goes to other male teammates to brush up on her presence. When she becomes ugly gossip, she looks like a dumb goose, a little bit. You can't even see the charm of a woman, and he owns such a soft and attractive Chu Yuning, and only he can see it.

The huge satisfaction made him curl up his mouth, "Hide in the car obediently, I'll go down and take a look." Chu Youning nodded obediently, and put on the cap of the cloak. "Captain, the ability of the ice element can't freeze, even the ability of the deputy captain is not good! The brothers use soil to bury them directly, those thorns will grow crazy when they touch the soil, only the fire element can burn them, but the speed is too slow , The zombies are here before they are burned!"

Lei Yi frowned, "Then burn, the fire system can burn the thorns, and the gold system builds walls on both sides to prevent zombies from coming. Where there are no thorns, use ice and soil to protect the convoy first!" While doing his own thing, Lu Yiming's face suddenly changed, "A large number of zombies have come here, many, I didn't see the head..."

Lei Yi's face suddenly changed when he heard it, "Look again!" As he said, he took the map, "There is a big city in the south, passing through the city is the Gaoyan base!" Passing through the city... Chu Yuning's eyes were slightly faint. For a flash, it wouldn't be the city of high-level spirit zombies again... 80% of them, besides that, there are other big cities. That high-level zombie is still there? Or have taken a lover to live elsewhere!

Calculating the distance from War Thunder Base to Gaoyan Base, the senior zombie himself said that it is not suitable for long journeys to take a woman without a car, and if there is no accident, he should not be there. But... Chu Youning always had a bad feeling. Chu Yuning got out of the car and pulled La Leiyi's sleeve," said timidly "Don't go, it's dangerous..."

Seeing her like this, Zhao Xianxian couldn't help but think that when she was in that nameless mountain, she was so disgusting, saying what was scary and dangerous! Nothing seemed to happen at that time. Didn't you see her alive with a transformation ability? "Ningning is right, let's take Professor Li to Gaoyan base first and ask for rescue!" Zhao Xianxian said in a deep voice.

When did she say that? Chu Youning looked at Zhao Xianxian in shock, but her voice was so small that no one except Lei Yi heard it, but when Zhao Xianxian shouted in a loud voice, everyone around him heard it. A series of icy eyes fell on Chu Youning. Tian Xiaoqi's eyes flashed slightly, cruel enough to make her angry. At this moment, even Lei Yi's explanation might not be believed.