056 Threat

Chu Yuning couldn't help but stared at Li Ran subconsciously, but Li Ran slumped. Naturally, she would not admit that she had the intention to replace Chu Yuning, but she must not say that she didn't have this idea at all, otherwise she would be really crowded Zhao Xianxian will definitely take these words when he walks to Chu Yuning. Li Ran paused, then said calmly, "Why do you repeatedly target Ningning?"

Pretty! Even Chu Yuning wanted to applaud Li Ran. Li Ran avoided the meaning of Zhao Xianxian's words, but refuted her literally, "We are all human beings, not zombies. We are rational and wise. We should not be different. We can distinguish the status of everyone by the strength of our ability. Even in the last days, we must stick to the moral bottom line of mankind! Instead of becoming a monster that is irrational like a zombie!"

Chu Youning is fortunate that her bangs are longer, otherwise... She is really afraid of revealing her nature. Does Li Ran really think so, or is she here to set up a savior? Stick to the bottom line of human morality... Is she dreaming? If you really want to be fair, then Li Ran should sit in the back car like everyone else, instead of living in the caravan under the light of Professor Li, who is still a single bed. Sure enough, Zhao Xianxian sneered, "That powerful person deserves to die?"

"The greater the ability, the greater the responsibility, this is the truth since ancient times!" Li Ran tried to persuade Zhao Xianxian to let go of class stereotypes. "If that's the case, let's arrange Miss Li to follow the vigil today." Zhao Xianxian said in a deep voice, "It's hard work for those who can!"
Chu Youning opened her mouth, as if she wanted to say something, but...in the end, she didn't say anything. In fact, she wanted to fan the flames, but Zhao Xianxian managed to shift the target, she couldn't get her attention anymore. Therefore, she is ready to watch the fire from the shore and wait for the opportunity to move! Li Ran was stunned for a while, and then quickly calmed down. "Okay, I'll watch the night tonight!"

"Sure..." Professor Li, who had been silent for a while, slowly finished the porridge in the bowl and then said, "Everyone has their own responsibility, but you can go to the night watch. Then who will help me organize my information? You can't let me go all by myself, I can't be too busy!" Sure enough, only the old fox can raise the little fox. The father and daughter cooperate very well.

Li Ran opened her mouth, seemingly unwilling, and finally accepted the fact with her eyes down, "I know..." she said in a sad tone. Zhao Xianxian seemed to have something to say, but was stopped by Lei Yi, "It's running out of time and get ready to set off!" She gave Chu Yuning a look. Lei Yi naturally didn't notice the problems that Lu Yiming and Zhao Xianxian could find. In fact, Professor Li had mentioned Li Ran in front of him many times, and it was not difficult to guess the meaning, that he wanted to entrust Li Ran to him.

In fact, after Chu Yuning, Lei Yi is not very obsessed with the monogamous system. After all, it is the end of the world. As long as a man has the ability, it doesn't matter how many women he raises. Li Ran is beautiful and has a reputation for business. It is profitable and harmless to him, but he has just reconciled with Zhao Xianxian and does not want to provoke her for the time being.

Zhao Xianxian has been with Lei Yi for so long, how can she not know what he thinks, marrying Li Ran is equivalent to completely tying Professor Li to the base, this is not too cost-effective for Lei Yi, just a woman, still beautiful Woman, he took advantage of it.

But Zhao Xianxian is not a fool. Li Ran is different from Chu Youning, a useless plaything. Li Ran will be a big threat to her.