055 Substitution (2)

"You cook really delicious, can you teach me?" Li Ran asked softly while washing the rice with his abilities. "This porridge is easy to make, just look at it!" Chu Yuning cut everything into fines unsuspectingly, and then boiled water to boil the rice. When the rice is not sticky, the fines will be the same. Put the rice into the pot and stir, and then turn off the fire when the rice has bloomed. "It seems very simple." Li Ran said while looking at the pot.

Chu Yuning smiled and looked simple, but what kind of dish should be put first and what kind of dish should be put later, which dish needs to be cooked for a while, which dish needs to be cooked for a while, and even those fine and small examples are said Yes, this... how can it be explained by simple words. Want to steal a teacher from her... also depends on whether she has this ability.

Zhao Xianxian couldn't help frowning while looking at this place, what are the two women doing? Lu Yiming just passed by, "Li Ran is learning to cook with Chu Yuning!" He said lightly, but... there was a hint of playfulness in his eyes. Zhao Xianxian's eyes flashed, learning to cook? When Zhao Xianxian didn't despise the enemy, her IQ was still very online. Thinking about Li Ran's deeds these days, and thinking about her savior's virtues, Zhao Xianxian narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Chu Youning taught her?" Zhao Xianxian asked in a deep voice. "It seems to have taught... I also taught very enthusiastically and carefully!" Lu Yiming frowned invisibly. This Chu Youning is really stupid... "Idiot!" Zhao Xianxian said impatiently. She hates Chu Yuning and wants to get rid of her as soon as possible, but if she has a relationship with Li Ran, Chu Yuning's plaything can still be put away.

During the meal, the punk man, a little fool, routinely praised, but Chu Youning smiled shyly. "Today's breakfast was made by Sister Ran with help." "Sister still cooks?" The punk man said in surprise. I think Li Ran is the goddess who does not eat fireworks. Li Ran couldn't help but blushed. "No, I'm just helping out." I have to say that the shyness of the goddess is still very pleasing to the eye.

"It doesn't matter if you teach Li Ran, you can replace you if you teach her!" Zhao Xianxian said with a cold face, this is no longer a hint, but a naked provocation.