032 Suspect

Lu Yiming noticed Lei Yi's strangeness and glanced at him thoughtfully. On the mountain, he suspected what had happened between Lei Yi and Chu Youning, but afterwards, he saw that the two had never met.

Chu Youning has come these days. He didn't even look at him, which made Lu Yiming a little uncertain.

Until today this scene happened... Lu Yiming was 100% sure that there was a problem between the two people.

But... what could be the problem...

You can see that both of them are trying their best to erase something, even so shy that they don't even dare to look at each other.

It’s not hard to guess that a man and a woman have made the same mistakes they would make if they spend the night together.

Based on Lu Yiming’s understanding of Lei Yi, it’s normal for him to think that it didn’t happen after doing this, because he couldn’t influence his relationship with Zhao Xianxian for an inexplicable woman. He and Zhao Xianxian moved his whole body when he got involved. It's that simple between ordinary couples. but.......

What happened to Chu Yuning? Not to mention her reaction after a girl and a man had a relationship, but on Lei Yi's condition, after the two had a substantial relationship, she actually avoided thunder and Yi like a snake...

She is Are you really willing to eat this boring loss or is there any conspiracy in it?

Originally, Lu Yiming could ask Lei Yi directly, but he didn't want to ask anymore when he looked like this.

Since this day, Lu Yiming has gotten close to Chu Youning a lot. She used to ask him if she had something to do. Now that he has nothing to do with her, he always moves in front of her.

Although it seems natural on the surface, Chu Youning knows him. What to do. Lin Feng has been a little irritable recently.

He listened to the captain's words and pursued Chu Youning step by step, but he didn't make any progress, letting Lu Yiming notice her again.

So that whenever Lu Yiming watched him and Chu Youning, Lin Feng was nervous.

It could be seen that Lu Yiming didn't know Chu Youning's secret, but based on Lin Feng's understanding of him, he would find out when he was late.

After thinking for a long time, Lin Feng finally made a major decision, and he planned to talk to Lu Yiming.

Lu Yiming looked at Lin Feng quietly. No one in the Yan control team didn't know that Lin Feng was.

A Yan Kong suddenly became interested in an ugly gossip, this is simply a fantasy, thinking of Chu Yuning's transformation ability...

"Chu Youning's face is not her true face now!"

This is definitely not a question.

Lin Feng was stunned for a moment.

"How do you know?"

"You told me!"

To be precise, Lin Feng's reaction told him.

"Okay!"

Lu Yiming still knows her ability well.

"I really like her. If you are a brother, don't fight me."

Lu Yiming sneered,

"I'm not interested in dodder flowers!"

"Then you still get in front of her all day long!"

Lin Feng was dissatisfied, but he was relieved.

Lu Yiming said that if he is not interested, he is definitely not interested.

He is different from himself, he He is really only interested in Zhao Xianxian.

But Lu Yiming didn't make Lin Feng happy for long.

"But I'm interested in secrets!"

Lin Feng couldn't help but pause.
The reason why he had a showdown with Lu Yiming was that he didn't want him to see Chu Yuning's original appearance and think of her face... .... I'm afraid that even Lu Yiming can't ignore it.

"I've told you all the secrets, so don't get close to her anymore!"

Lin Feng frowned and said. Lu Yiming smiled and did not speak.

Is this what he is curious about? He was curious about Lei Yi's side.

From Lin Feng's side, I know that Chu Youning should have been beautiful, but... is Lei Yi a mediocre person who looks at his face?

In fact, he has probably figured out the cause and effect of the matter, and the only thing that hasn't been figured out is Chu Yuning!

Does she really want to pretend that nothing happened, or does she want to make Lei Yi feel guilty?

Or... all of this was originally designed by her? Lu Yiming would never forget the mountain they went to because of her.