080 find someone

How close is it? Near to the side is Gao Yan's residence. They used to live in the building in front of the square when Chu Youning was still there. Gao Yan swallowed the base next door and built a noble area between the two bases. The largest and most luxurious house in the noble area naturally returned to Gao Yan. Suddenly a conversation came from below, and Chu Yuning sat on Lei Yi's lap and looked downstairs.

"Did you find it?" a woman asked. "Whatever you are looking for is just going through the scene. People have died for so long." The man said with dissatisfaction. The woman hurriedly covered the man's mouth. The sentence was thrown into the pile of zombies."

The man unhappily pulled down the woman’s hand. "I don’t understand. Isn’t she just an ordinary woman with nothing? What kind of woman is the leader? I think the two who just came are good, especially the one named Li Ran. They are beautiful and hearty." "Don't talk nonsense, those two women belong to the prince of the War Thunder Base."

Chu Youning's eyes flashed slightly, with her understanding of Gao Yan, he should still be looking for her. As for Wang Peng, it was the man who fed his girlfriend. After a while, the punk man came back with a gossip look "Guess what I have heard?"

The punk man was very excited, but no one in the room paid any attention to him. The punk man didn’t mind continuing to say, “I heard that the high lord has been looking for someone, a woman!” Chu Youning shuddered at hearing it, and subconsciously hid in Lei Yi’s arms. He was touching her head to calm down. Her Lei Yi couldn't help but say "What?" Chu Youning slightly pursed her lips, and finally shook her head and said nothing.

"The woman is said to be pretty, and I don't know why she has been kept by Gao Yan, and then ran away when Gao Yan brought the woman from the base next door back!"

Many people are willing to listen to the gossip about the major lords in the last days, especially related to women. Everyone didn't understand the good days but why the woman had to run, the lord's woman, you must know how many women in the base wanted to climb on Gao Yan's bed, and that woman ran away without knowing what to do.

"Pretty? How beautiful is it?" Lu Yiming was sitting next to Lei Yi. Naturally, he saw Chu Youning's strangeness. Unlike Lei Yi who was unknown, Lu Yiming felt that her reaction must be related to Gao Yan. "I don't know, it is said that before the end of the world is a beautiful woman, if it hadn't been for Gao Yan, he would have been playing with him." The punk man said with a smile.

"Oh? In that case, why did she run?" Lu Yiming glanced at Chu Youning without a trace, but she stayed in Lei Yi's arms and didn't look up.

"Originally, Gao Yan was only a woman. Later, the lord of the base next door gave him his daughter in order to cooperate with him. The woman may be jealous, so she ran away while Gao Yan was in the bridal room with that woman." The punk man raised his legs and shook it leisurely. "It's so stupid. An ordinary person who doesn't have any ability just runs out and has a job?"

Lu Yiming thoughtfully, "Maybe, she doesn't have any abilities..." What kind of brains is Lu Yiming, why does Gao Yan, a high lord, care so much about an ordinary person? Is it because of love? Stop making trouble, because of love, he will not accept the lord's daughter from the base next door.

It can only be because it is beautiful, but the main reason is that there are no beautiful women, and it is not necessary to pet one person, unless there is something unknown about that beautiful woman... In combination with Chu Yuning's reaction, that woman ten There is Chu Yuning!