The_Police_Jaeger-#0.006

It's been 2 days since the invasion happened.

I wonder how many cities are left in this continent?

Or maybe they're all dead, the people, I mean.

Sigmatic: ...Nah, they got jaeger. I'm pretty sure they can handle this crisis.

The jaegers are probably patrolling the continent right now, and stopped the kaiju invasion, but that's just my theory.

Sigmatic: Do jaegers have tasers built-in into them? If so, then I'm going to stay away from them. At least, until I got some sort of anti-taser tech or something. I haven't even unlocked level 0.0 for days, or maybe even weeks from now.

Maybe I'm shitty for not knowing how this system works.

Damn it, Shao Industries!

Why didn't you leave me with some tutorial training or something.

Oh wait, they have, but that tutorial suck ass, ngl, bois.

Also, I'm in the boneyard, and the amount of dead kaijus and destroyed jaegers have increased for the last 2 days.

Apex is really is an apex predator, because he hunts both kaijus and jaegers.

Sigmatic: *Eats something off the ground... it's probably a rock* Yes, I have no kaiju food. And Apex won't share some, so... hunting, here I go.

Yes, let's hunt some kaijus like we hunt some pokemon, though, in pokemon, it's animal cruelty, but with kaijus?

Nah, they should die *Cough* and become food for me *Cough*.

Sigmatic: And also... it's cooking time, you dumb beans!

~Cooking Lesson: Blue Spaghs and Meatballseye by Sigmatic~

So you got to get the Blue Spaghs *Cough* aka the intestines of a kaiju *Cough* and put it inside the, Idk, just put it on top of a kitchen utensils that can be heated by a simple cooking machine that heats it up, now the next thing on the list is get the Meatballseye *Cough* like the name suggest, it's the eyes of a kaiju... if you don't know how to get it, then just rip one out from a dead one if you're a human *Cough*, you just gotta heat them up a little bit, then put it in the already cooked kaiju intestin- I mean, Blue Spaghs, then you're ready to eat it... also, I don't know if this is poisonous to humans, but Idc right now, I'm going to eat this and I'm going to like this, even I don't have any taste buds at all, but I'm still going to eat this cat piss food.

~Fin~

And yes, I'm still in the boneyard or graveyard, whatever the hell you want to call it, doing absolutely... well, I'm eating this food right here, and by that, I mean kaiju food stuff.

Sigmatic: I know I said I'm going to kill Nine Jack, but I think that ain't a good idea now. My other awesome solution is wait for him to die of old ag- wait, do kaijus die of old age? Meh, whatever, I'm just going to wait 300 years or so for him to die of old age. FLAWLESS PLAN, MAH DUDE!

And I'm positively sure that this plan won't work, but it couldn't hurt to try, you know?

I go out of the boneyard, about 7 kilometers away, and do the orange justice in the middle of the Australian outback.

Sigmatic: ...Yes. *Continues to do the orange justice*

As we can see, there's somebody or something watching Sigmatic do the dance, and they were like "da fakc? (Yes, that misspelling is intentional)", and so, they investigated this by walking there, obviously.