Improvise,_Adapt,_Overcome/Past_Meme-ries-#0.015

Now that Shinga is gone, I can now focus on my survival probability and making it higher than before.

If I'm ever attacked when I'm not prepared, then I have to improvise as fast as I can.

Sigmatic: I have to research new technologies, but I have to unlock them by certain conditions. And those conditions are... I don't know. I just kinda unlocked the next level, level 0.0, on accident. And by accident, I meant unlocked while I'm under stress and under heavy suffering. In which I don't remember how that happened, but it happened anyway.

Thinking new things on the go is difficult and stressful, and not to mention it's a life or death situation if you don't make a choice...

Sigmatic: ...*Sigh* Life... life really likes to make things harder for me, huh? Fuck you, asshat! I will overcome this obstacle known as... REALITY. *Dun dun dun sound effects* In all seriousness, I really need to research new weapons. They'll give me the edge that I need in combat.

I think I know how to get an infinite energy source as my fuel gauge.

Sigmatic: Okay, okay, listen. I'm going to explain on how infinite energy is going to happen. The first step in getting an infinite energy is to find a energy, and it doesn't matter if it's small or big. Just get that energy, then scan its properties, analyze it, and implement it to the system. I'm going to put that tiny source of energy in an endless loop in my system. If that were to happen, then I would get an unlimited amount of energy as my fuel gauge. The energy will become an infinite energy source because it's in a perpetual state of looping. But there's one catch... I have to find a container strong enough to contain that seemingly infinite energy, or else I will explode into bits and pieces.

I need to do this in order for me to live longer than any of the dumbass shit for brains who try to attack me in the middle of the day.

Also, achieving the PSE (Perpetual State of Energy) is possible since the precursors completely annihilated the laws of physics in this universe, so... take advantage of this system because this system is rigged from the start.

Sigmatic: Hehehe, screw you to whoever applied the rules of this universe because it's going to be destroyed anyway!

Le's go, we're going to become powerful!

Sigmatic: ...On second thought, I don't want to be powerful. I just want to defend myself from any hostilities. I just want to live a peaceful life, but that won't happen anytime soon because I'm a drone jaeger that has a kaiju brain inside this metallic body. Some would say I'm a hybrid that has the brain power of a supercomputer.

Yeah, yeah... let's get moving, shall we?

Another some time later, with Sigmatic walking around like a dumbass who doesn't know what's happening, but I digress.

Sigmatic: Hmm, this gravy is so delicious, but then these asshats had to ruin this moment.

I encountered 3 kaijus, and they're all category 4.

Yes, I think they're Acidquill because they look like one.

But something is different about the Acidquill in the middle...

Sigmatic: ...It has wings. Ah, shit, they're evolving, aren't they? Just like me, I guess. *Sigh* After all, "life finds a way"... or something, something about a quote in the internet.

And because I'm a god at hand-to-hand combat, I already took care the other two kaijus, and the kaiju with the wings is the only one left.

I didn't give time to react as I jumped on its back and tear its wings apart.