Missing

Everyone at the station is anxious to find out what had happened and who was the killer. There was another body that was found that was killed the exact way she (the serial killer) killed her victims.

"We think that Parker may have been our second killer." Says Grey.
*he notices something different
"Where are Chen and Bradford?"
Angela: Tim didn't come in to work today.
*Jackson jumps in
"Neither did Lucy and she wasn't in her room either"
Sarg: Does anyone know where they might've went?
*silence fills the room
"Okay, Lopez and West head over to Tim's house to see if he's home."

They head out

Angela Lopez POV:
We headed over to Tim's house
"Tim!" I shout
No one answers
"I'm going in"
We head in and we see broken glass everywhere, we search his house until we find a line of blood going into a closet, I open it to find Tim who was bleeding out from a stab wound.
I quickly bend down to put pressure on it while Jackson calls for an ambulance.
He gets rushed to the hospital and once he's out of surgery I go visit him.
"Hey, how are you feeling?"
"Okay..."
His eyes open quickly and widely, "where's Lucy is she okay?"
"Do you know what happened to her?"
"I was walking with her after a late shift and then a van pulled up next to us, the door opened and they put bags over our head. When I woke up I was at my house and there was broken glass everywhere and a lot of blood, there was only one person there, when there had been 3 before. I tried to fight back, but they had drugged me so I was weak, he stabbed me and then dragged me into a closet, and then I woke up here."
"So they took Lucy?"
"I'm guessing. I need to go, to help"
"Tim you can't..."
A doctor walks in, "she's right. You're still healing and if you leave now the stitches might break and it could have permanent damages."
"I don't care, I need to find Lucy."
"Tim you have to stay, the whole station is trying their best to find Lucy, we'll find her."