Twenty Four | Bringing Him

"Baby wake up." Jungkook softly said while kissing my cheek.

"I'm awake." I mumbled as I opened my eyes slowly and smiled at him.

"Morning beautiful." Hugging my figure, he stuffed his face into the crook of my neck.

"Morning cutie." I hugged his neck. 

He placed light kisses on my clavicle and trailed them up my neck, along my jaw until his lips touched mine for a peck.

"Love you." He scrunched his nose as he smiled and only showed his front two teeth through a little gap.

"I love you more~" I wiggled my head side to side while giggling.

My hands tucked his long, black, fluffy, bed head hair behind his ears and squished his cheeks with the pad of my thumbs.

"You're so cute." I whispered.

"So are you." He caressed my waist.

"We should get up, I still need to go home and get ready for the sleepover for tomorrow."

"Sleepover? With who?"

"My friends, why?"

"I want to join." He pouted like a child.

"Jungkook..." I bit my lip.

"Please?" His eyes started shining which indicated that he's going to cry any moment now.

"Are you really forcing yourself to cry?! Fine, you can come as well but I have to ask Sowon since it's at her house."

"I love you."

"Whatever."

//

"Thanks Jin oppa for the food." I put my plate in the sink when he froze for a whole 5 seconds before he looked at me.

"What did you call me?" His eyes crinkled as he grinned from ear to ear.

"Jin oppa?"

"YES!" He threw the spatula to the side and hugged me and lifting me off from the ground.

"WOHH!" I yelled in amazement as I could see the entire room now and my eyes widened as I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Keep calling me that Y/N, it makes me happy." He placed me down and continued cooking with a wide smile.

"What's all the noise about?" Yoongi and Namjoon walked in.

"Y/N just called me oppa!" Jin teased them.

"And?" Namjoon chuckled.

"See? Namjoon oppa doesn't think much of it and neither does Yoongi oppa." I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at Jin.

"Hey hey hey! What's with calling them oppa but not us?!" Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok walked in with either furrowed eyebrows or a pout.

"You've got to be kidding me." I whispered. "Hello Jimin oppa, Hoseok oppa and Taehyung oppa." I gave them a smile and I now had five mentally unstable men staring at me.

"Angel we need to go, did you — what happened to them?" He froze once he saw his hyungs.

"I called them oppa and they're having a mental breakdown." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh okay, anyway let's go." I nodded and weaved myself through the maze of men and held his hand. "You don't want me to call you oppa as well right?" I whispered.

"No I'm good, I like being called sweetie." He chuckled as we walked out the house and into the forest.

"Oh! First thing you should know about being my boyfriend, I LOVE forehead, cheek and neck kisses. They're the best kisses, what about you?" I swung our arms back and forth.