Twenty Eight | Planning

❗️SMUT UP AHEAD❗️

Sneaking into the library with Jungkook behind me, I swiped the key from the desk where Mrs Cha always sat and ran to the private room.

"I felt like I was back in school and running away from the teachers." Jungkook chuckled as I locked the door behind us.

"I'm guessing you were a troublesome boy then." I chucked the key on the table before holding his hand.

"Well, kinda." He cockily smirked as I pulled down the book and the wall moved to the side.

We stepped through the wall. "And now you're my troublesome boy." I felt my fangs against my lip as normal.

"Only for you." Jungkook leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Let's go."

We walked to the house and was welcomed by everyone screaming.

"oH MY GOD HURRY THE HELL UP KIM SEOKJIN. YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR HOURS ALREADY!"

"Hyung I don't mean to rush you but wE NEEd TO USE THe BATHROOM TO"

"*guarding the door* I'm sorry but the queen would like his beauty time."

"HYUNG I NEED TO MAKE SURE MY MUSCLES ARE TONED."

*goes to another bathroom instead*

"wE hAvE tHe gOd of dEsTrUcTiOn."

"you mean...I CAN FINALLY USE MY DESTRUCTION?!?!"

"yEs, dO wHaT yOu mUsT."

"YASSSSS!" *breaks door*

"I WILL END ALL OF YOU PEASANTS."

"What the fuck?" I mumbled.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jungkook shouted with his alpha voice.

I whimpered and lowered my head in submission and the others froze.

"I'm sorry baby." Jungkook immediately apologised and lifted my head up to see my rounded and submissive eyes that made a low and quiet growl erupt from his chest.

He pecked my nose and held my waist before looking up to the rest of them. "Namjoon, fix the door. The rest of you go pee in the garden if you're that desperate." He glared at them. "And stop with these petty arguments because we need to plan for a Luna celebration."

They started doing weird dances to celebrate the planning of the celebration that has yet to arrive and a few of them parted ways to the garden.

"Y/N!" Mi-joo came over and hugged me. "You're going to be our Luna! I can't wait!" She rubbed my shoulders.

"Me neither!" I hugged her back.

"Mi-joo can you pick out a dress for her to wear and Y/N, baby write down foods that you like."

"On it!" Mi-joo pulled me my the hand and up to her room. "Eeeekk!" She squeezed as she went into a draw and pulled out a binder. "Here, look through these dresses and pick which one you like."

After 40 minutes of looking through the binder and being torn between two dresses for the last 10 minutes, I decided to go with a dress.

"You're going to look so pretty Y/N and Jungkook is going to cry." She chuckled.

"I can't wait for the celebration!" I grinned.

"It's about time that we start getting somewhere in this pack." She smiled. "We should be done and have everything together by next week."

"Next week?! So I'm basically going to be your Luna tomorrow!" My jaw dropped.

"Hehe, get ready lovely."