2: hand cream

L/n F/n, Kuroo's fingers flew across his phone keyboard as he searched for your Instagram account

L/n F/n, Kuroo's fingers flew across his phone keyboard as he searched for your Instagram account. Aha. There. The profile picture looked like you but... damn, private account. His finger hovered over the request button for only a millisecond before he clicked it. There's nothing that weird about following someone from my school, right?

You must have been on your phone at the same time, because he received a notification quickly that the request had been accepted — and you'd followed back! Eagerly, Kuroo scrolled through your feed, taking in the many posts of you; with friends — two other girls seemed to appear quite often in multiple posts and supportive comments decorated with emojis — selfies, pictures of your pets, a birthday post dated a while back, and — o-ho. A particularly eye-catching photo of you in a skimpy bikini on the beach, half turned away from the camera, your h/c hair blowing in the wind.

Like any normal, hormone-driven teenage boy, his eyes lingered on the curves of your ass for a tad too long. The bikini bottom was practically a G-string, and it left little to the imagination...

Kuroo shook his head to snap himself out of the inappropriate fantasies forming in the corners of his mind. Don't be a scum bag, he reprimanded himself. crolling back up to the top of your profile, he flicked through your story highlights — mostly food — before reading your bio. Name, pronouns, and age. Sixteen... a first year? No, judging by the date on your last birthday post, your 17th would be coming up soon. So she's a second year, he deduced. Not very popular either, judging by the fact that you had under a hundred followers.

He closed his phone and flopped back on to his unmade bed, grabbing his favourite pillow and squishing it around his head.

The image of your embarrassed blushing face from earlier was burned into his retinas. You looked so cute, so innocent, so submissive to him...

He slid his hand into his sweater pocket and pulled out your hand cream tube that he'd taken. Flipping the lid open, he brung it up to his nose and inhaled the scent deeply. How delicious... so this is what y/n's hands smell like. Beautiful, petite hands... he breathed in the fragrance again, conjuring up an image of your dainty fingers playing with your own hair, holding his hand...

Unbidden, the mental picture of you touching your body with those same hands popped into Kuroo's mind. Oh, how he'd love to watch you play with yourself, turning into a blushing, stammering mess as he edged you on until you were too weak to keep going, whimpering softly.

He felt the crotch area of his pants become uncomfortably tight, and he opened his phone to return to that arousing picture of you in the bikini.

It's not really that weird to be turned on by her, right? Theres nothing wrong with having hormones, he convinced himself as he pulled down his pants. It's normal for guys to do this over girls pictures, he told himself as he applied your hand cream in lieu of lotion. "Mm... mmf..."

Yeah... It's completely... normal...