7: mine

I need to do something about Kenma, asap, Kuroo mused to himself as he waited in his car for you to come out of the school that afternoon.

You hopped in the passenger seat and offered him a cheesy grin. "Thanks so much for inviting me to sit with you guys at lunch, I had so much fun!"

Kuroo nodded at you distractedly, his mind preoccupied, his eyes on the road ahead.

"The whole team is really great," you continued.

I shouldn't have introduced her to them.

I need to make her mine so she can only think about me.

He pulled up on the side of the main road. You looked over at him anxiously. "Is something wrong? Why are we randomly stopping here?"

"Y/n," Kuroo reached over the centre console and clasped both of your hands in his larger ones. "I like you."

You blinked. "Wha- what?"

"I like you," he repeated, locking his eyes on yours and staring at you so intensely it felt that he could see right through your soul. "Be my girlfriend."

Huh? Kuroo likes me? What? But why? Mkjwjsbdjasjka. Brain malfunction. "Uh... I don't really know what to say," you admitted.

"Say yes, of course," Kuroo gave you his trademark self-assured grin. But there was an intensity behind his eyes that told you he wasn't just joking around with your feelings.

"Uhmmm... I don't know..." you trailed off. Do I even like him as more than a friend? I can't tell. But he's done so much for me, and if I turn him down it will be so awkward for us... and I don't exactly see anything wrong with him... it's just...

"You're hesitating, which means you're considering it, right?" Kuroo pressed. "And if you're considering it, you already must see me in that way. So, come on. Be my girlfriend?"

"Ah... alright. I'll be your girlfriend," you agreed, biting your lip anxiously.

"Yes!" Kuroo's eyes lit up in pure joy, and really, how could you regret saying yes to that?

He pulled you close across the centre console of the car and wrapped you in a tight, warm hug. He wanted to kiss you, but he'd be patient with your boundaries — he had plenty of time to get you more comfortable with him.

He smirked maliciously. She's finally mine. I got her. No one can take her away now.