Chapter 19*

Alexis Grey

I stand there rereading the name. Maybe there's a mistake. I don't even comprehend that someone is dragging me to a room.

I look up to see Meredith pacing.

"Stop pacing I hate it. I hate it when you pace."

She stops.

"Melody."

I look up to see her standing straight.

"There is an intern with the last name Grey." I say. "And you in your first year of residency and I'm an Attending. But there is one intern with the last name Grey."

"Yeah I know. I got to know the girl pretty well." She says the last part sarcastically.

I sit down on the bed.

"I'm going on a another date with Mark Sloan." It would be easier to ignore the conversation before actually talking about it.

"I don't think Derek wants to be with me." Clearly she thinks the same.

"We might have a sister we never knew about." I shrug.

She turns to look at me. "That we don't know for sure. So don't jinx it. Her names Lexi and she probably hates me because I probably came off as a bitch. But it's just the interns."

"We should talk to her and-" I start.

"Why do we need to talk to her? It's not like she came here for us. She's just here as an intern don't go making anything out of it."

"Meredith whether you like it or not she's might be our sister and we had no idea that she existed.
I'm gonna call dad cause i know there's no way in hell mom had another kid without us knowing." I roll my eyes at the thought.

She's about to say something when her pager beeps."I got to go we can finish this conversation later." She says as she walks out.

I lay down on the bed.

I may have another sibling.

If she turns out to actually be our sister it'll be in dads side.

I don't even notice my pager had been beeping.

"Well I guess I have a job to do." I mumble.

I head to the door.