Three:Mickey's Mistake

The Doctor, Rose and Mickey were on the roof of Rose's flat, in the Powell estate. Rose and the Doctor were holding hands, their feet swinging off the edge of the building. The Doctor turned his head and smiled happily at Rose, she returned the favour. Everything was calm and perfect.
Until... Mickey.
He swaggered over to them and plopped himself in the middle. Rose looked really ticked off whilst the Doctor was suppressing a giggle. Mickey, only just realising what he interrupted, said, "Oh um, did I interrupt somthin'? Sorry I, um, best leave you to it."
"No no no Mickety Mick Mickeyyyyyy! We need our tin dog! Come back!"
~
Minutes passed in unbroken silence before, "Are you two sure you don't want me to leave? Your faces... Well, Rose just snog 'im already."
Rose froze, "WHAT?"
The Doctor chuckled awkwardly. In unison they both said together, "no no no we aren't together, nooooo way absolutely not; nope!"
Then without warning the Doctor chirped "Although..."
Rose looked at him, "yeah".
The Doctor shuffled closer, so did Rose.
Almost as if they were scared of breaking eachother, they kissed. "Oh c'mon Doctor, show her some love." Chuckled Mickey.
5 seconds later they were snogging.
"I'm gonna, well, bye." Mickey laughed, turning red at the sight of them.

Note: cringeee