Eight:Abuse

It was another seemingly ordinary day. Well, For The Doctor and Rose their days are never ordinary. They were walking through Cardiff, waiting for the TARDIS to re-fuel. The Doctor was grinning happily, almost dancing along the plass. (Roald Dahl Plass) But Rose, not so much. You see, she was TRYING to grin but wasn't successful in her attempts. Why? She had a big, purple bruise spreading across her face. How she managed to get such a bruise? A story for another time perhaps (It included a rather nasty Judoon who thought Rose was violating law 221b*) . All that mattered were that people were beginning to give them strange looks. VERY worried and strange looks. The Doctor hadn't noticed but Rose knew. They thought HE did this to her. She began to walk faster, hoping the Doctor would catch on. He didn't. Before she could hiss a snarky remark in his ear though, a gang of 5 boys came up to them. "Oi. Back off. You son of a bitch, pervert. Get away from this girl, " One of them yelled in a strong welsh accent. The Doctor looked confused before realisation dawned upon him like a particularly nasty sunrise. "This wasn't-" He feebly began, only to be interrupted by Rose. "He didn't do anything. We got into a particularly nasty bar fight and I got knocked into. My boyfriend here is the kindest, friendliest guy around. Mind your own buisness," and with that, Rose strode off, the Doctor close behind. Once the Doctor and Rose reached the now recharged TARDIS, the Doctor cheekily whispered in Rose's ear, "Boyfriend?" Rose laughed awkwardly and mumbled a small "shut up" before leaving to go to her room and change. The Doctor grinned wildly and sauntered to the console.

*221b. Kudos to you if you get the reference! :)