Two:Bananas

"Roseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
The Doctor and Rose were in the TARDIS.
"Where have you hidden them?" The Doctor yelled, not in an angry way.
"Hidden-um-what?" Replied Rose innocently, stifling a giggle.
The Doctor stared at her.
"You KNOWWWWW what!" The Doctor groaned.
Rose tilted her head, failing to place a curious expression on her face.
The doctor hit the TARDIS console and put his face in his hands.
"BANANAS Rose, the BANANAS."
Rose couldn't hold it in anymore, she burst. Laughing manically she stumbled out of the console room; the doctor not far behind.
~
It could of been hours, minutes, seconds or even days later (no time in the TARDIS) that the Doctor caught Rose and they both fell over, into the swimming pool, which was in the wardrobe, in the library.
~
Soaked to the skin, they clambered out, both giggling like mad. Rose realised that she didn't have the bananas anymore.
"Doctor..."
"Yeeeeeees"
"Have got the bananas?"
"I thought you did."
~
They froze. Realisation hit them. They both leant over the side if the pool, in the wardrobe, in the library and peered into the glossy depths of chlorine. There, on the surface, were six soggy bananas.
"Looks like we will need to get some more Rose. Or rather- you will." The doctor grinned.
Rose, being so clever, pushed the Doctor into the pool. She was beside herself with laughter. Not for long.
A slippery, sopping hand grabbed her ankle and yanked her into the water.