Ten: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2015

As you know, Rose Tyler was whisked away from 'normality' in 2005. She loved travelling to the past and future, but one thing she had never expected was when her Doctor changed drastically, he formed a love of all things festive.

So when Rose asked if they could go to Christmas of 2015, ten years after Christmas of 2005; what do you think he said?

"Brilliant idea! Fantastic! Molto bene! Magnificent!"

So, naturally, that is where they headed.

Stepping outside the TARDIS, dressed in light jeans, brown boots, a padded coat and a worn-out pink bobble hat; Rose observed her surroundings.

Snow smothered the roofs of the brightly lit houses which were clustered together; encompassed by a maze of festive décor, from candy canes the size of 'for sale' signs and luminescent Snowmen, waving to the left and right repetitively. Children's laughter echoed through the village whilst adult's snoring could be heard distantly, having not yet been awoken at this ungodly hour.

The Doctor grabbed Rose's hand. They shared a quick look of utter childishness before sprinting off and preceding to spend the next few hours building snowmen ("Doctor they aren't actually men") to pelting hand-sized snowballs at each others faces, unable to hit their targets due to uncontrollable giggling.

Hours later, when every one was inside the warmth and safety of their homes, eating their Christmas dinners and preparing for bed, The Doctor and Rose made their way back to the TARDIS.

Except, when they reached the blue box, a small clump of mistletoe hung above the doorway.

"Oh."