One: Misunderstanding

"Rose? I'm coming!" The Doctor practically screamed.
No reply.
Well, Rose wasn't going to reply otherwise the whole point of the game would be ruined.
"Why did I agree to play hide and seek?" The Doctor groaned, ruffling his hair and pacing the console room of the TARDIS.
~
Rose wasn't in the TARDIS. Oh no, you see, she had ran out when she had the chance. They were parked in the Powell estate. All Rose had to do was to run up to her flat and hide away in her mothers kitchen. That's exactly what she did.
~
The Doctor was becoming worried so he scanned the TARDIS and the local neighbourhood for Rose.
"Aha!" He grinned devilishly.
~
Bursting into the kitchen of the flat, The Doctor pounced on Rose, tickling her mercilessly. Rose ran to the nearest room: her mums. Once in there she armed herself with pillows and thee them at The Doctor who was standing in the doorway.
"You want a fight? I'm The Lord of Time, try me." He stated, before lurching himself at Rose. Both were giggling and rolling around on the floor. Rose continuously whacking The Doctor with a pillow whilst he tickles her fiercely.
"Doctor *breath* stop *breath* please!" Rose moaned, dying with the pain in her ribs caused by the laughter erupting out of her lungs.
"AHEM"
Silence.
The Doctor is frozen, staring at the doorframe. Rose turned slowly. There, was the most scariest thing (according to The Doctor!) on Earth. Jackie Tyler.
"What do you think your doing?! In MY room of all things?!" She whispered, mortified.
"Pillow *breath* fight." Rose mumbled, still breathing heavily.
"It doesn't look like that to me young lady."
"Jackie, I swear, pillow fight, that's all; oh and a tickle-off." The Doctor grinned.
"Don't lie to me! It was as clear as day what your intentions were! Hands off mg daughter!" Jackie retorted.
"Oh I swear, I would never, not here anyway, I mean, sorry, never, except the TARDIS, no nowhere, never." The Doctor said, flushing with colour.
Jackie had already left the room.
"Um... Doctor?" Rose asked.
"Yes...?" The Doctor replied, going redder by the second.
"Look at me." Rose whispered.
The Doctor swivelled around, expecting to be greeted by Rose. Oh no, instead, he was greeted by a pillow.