Forgive him...

Dreamworld Hero POV

"Ayo... where are you?" I said. "I ran everywhere to find you but you keep running away!!"

Just when is he going to show himself? He keeps running away from me and stuff...

"Where are you?"

"Come out come out wherever you are!"

I never gave up looking for him. Every time I see my clone, I go up to him. Whenever I go up to him, he runs away from me. I wonder what's up with him...

"Found you- H-Hey!! Don't run away!!"

Real world Hero POV

I lost him...

I don't want him near me...

I just want to be alone...

"Ahaha... found you!!"

My clone appeared in front of me...

"Why are you here...?" I asked.

"Duh, you dropped out of the picnic, so I'm here to get you!"

"I'm not coming back..."

"Huh?"

"Leave me alone..."

Time skip...

Me and my clone continued fighting about me dropping out of the picnic, but the problem is...

Does he even know how much pain I've been into after fighting Sunny...?

Or I'll accept your outrage. Let's 1v1 each other!

"Let's stop fighting from here." The other me finally stopped. "I want to talk to you about something."

(This actually took place on a ship. It was going to be a crossover fanfiction, but I'm worried that the Omori fans would come at me. I'm keeping the setting though!)

Original storyline POV

Both Dreamworld and Real World Hero went somewhere private to talk about something. Hero (Real world) was a bit confused on why Hero (Dreamworld) was taking him somewhere.

"Here we are..." Hero (Dreamworld) finds a place to talk about something.

"So... what do you need me for?" Hero (Real world) asked.

"You know..."

"Just wanted to talk for a bit, that's all."

"Sure..."

"The thing is, I was going to ask you about what you do and anything, but I didn't get the chance to." Hero (Dreamworld) told Hero (Real world) about something he wanted to tell him. "Right when I was about to tell you something, you... ran away. I was so worried that I was catching up to you, but every time I see you, you keep running away."

Hero (Real world) went completely silent.

"Don't you know...?" Hero (Real world) asked. "Don't you know I was so scared...? I just felt like I had to run away..."

"Well, let's just cool down and talk for a bit. I'm pretty sure it's going to be alright!"

"Ok."

"So... do you like cooking?"

"Yeah..."

"Woah, that's amazing! I also love cooking! Even though Mari..."

(Pretend these are flashbacks)

"You dozed off, huh?" Hero (Dreamworld) wondered. "You look like you want to run from me."

"How did you know?" Hero (Real world) was wondering why he knew he wanted to run away.

"I can tell." Hero (Dreamworld) replied. "You look like that you're about to cry, huh?"

Hero (Real world) went silent.

"You know... I have a bit of bad news." Hero (Dreamworld) continued to talk. "Your friend died, right?"

Hero (Real world) was still silent.

"Well... the thing is, you killed him."

"I... what...?"

Hero (Real world) POV

"What do you mean, I killed him?" I asked.

"You know... you sent a death threat to that Sunny guy, right?" He replied sternly.

"That was meant to be a joke!"

"That joke wasn't supposed to be funny, you know."

"I know... but-"

"Do you want to get in contact with him again?"

"I.....!"

"Well!?"

I couldn't help it at all. I had to tear up and show my true feelings to my clone.

"I... wasn't finished..." I replied.

My clone went silent.

"I can't and don't want to see his face again..." I said.

"Why?" My clone replied.

"He killed Mari... and I had to call him a murderer." My voice started to brake. "There's no way I can see him..."

"Forgive him."

"Forgive him?"

"Forgive him, and he'll be alive again."

".....let me think about it."

"Sure."

I started to cry.

"H-HEY... DON'T CRY..." He said. "I-I-I-I wasn't trying to traumatize you..."

But it turns out I did... because I said...

I'LL KILL YOU, YOU MURDERER!!!!

"But hey, you should come to the picnic." He replied. "I was hoping you'll like one of Mari's delicious fish she brought!"