The truth

"Please bro, we're all worried about you. You kept dropping out of our picnics..."

"Why...?"

"WHY!?"

"WHY WOULD YOU RUN FROM YOUR OWN FRIENDS AND FAMILY!?"

What am I supposed to do...

"Kel, I..." I tried to tell him that I was scared, but once I tried to tell him...

"Answer me Hero, I'm worried." He tried to calm me down from another outrage. I couldn't hold it but snapped again.

"Worried about who... me?"

"I don't have the time to play games."

"I'm being serious-"

"I'M DOING OK, OK!? YOU COULD JUST SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO THE PICNIC WITHOUT ME!!!"

"I'M NOT LEAVING!!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE KEL!!"

"I'M ALSO NOT LEAVING YOU ALONE!!"

"THEN WHAT!?"

"Kel what's with all the yelling?" Aubrey came into my cabin so check up on Kel.

"Aubrey where's Basil?" Kel changed the subject. "H-He's not with you?"

"Unfortunately, I came with her." Basil approaches. "I suddenly heard the commotion again and told Aubrey to help me."

"And Hero, there's a question I'm meaning to ask you..." Basil approaches to me. "Are you really ok?"

"I thought I told you I-" Basil cut me off by saying...

"Stop lying!! I know you're trying to hide something from us...!"

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!?

DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE CARE ABOUT YOU!?

Hero... answer me... please!!

WHY DO YOU KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM US!?

Why...?

WHY!?

WHY WOULD YOU RUN FROM YOUR OWN FRIENDS AND FAMILY!?

"Hero..." Aubrey comes up and tells me something. "You know, everyone is very worried about you... how come you keep dropping out from our picnics...?"

You've been dropping out on a lot of our picnics!

Duh, you dropped out of the picnic, so I'm here to get you!

I should tell them...

".......I'm... sorry..."

"Huh?"

"I'll tell you everything... I promise..."

"Alright..."

"....I'm scared..."

"Wait what-" Kel was really confused.

"Do you guys think I'm a big jerk for calling Sunny a murderer?" I asked everyone, but their reactions...

"You are, but-" I cut Aubrey off by saying...

"I knew I would get that reaction..."

"I wasn't finished."

"You... did that on accident."

"...!"

"I mean... what was your mind like when Sunny was dead?"

........I'm scared.... I'm scared.... I'm terrified... it's my fault.... I can't forgive him.........

"I was really scared..."

"I... I have to forgive Sunny in order for him to be alive..."

"....but..."

"I drove Sunny into this mess and called him a murderer... I told him a death threat that was supposed to be a joke... then I ran into so many problems of my past actions with Sunny..."

"...Now he's dead, thanks to me..."

Original storyline POV

Everyone's reactions were something Hero expected.

"Hero... it was just an accident, right...?" Kel said.

"It's not Kel... I actually did it..." Hero replied. "I'm a big jerk who killed Sunny after a death threat..."

"But seriously, the joke isn't funny..."

"I'm sorry..."

"I know you can't control your enraged persona, but one day, I hope you will."

"Hero..." Basil started crying. "Is that why you dropped out...?"

"Yeah... sorry I didn't tell you earlier..."

Aubrey slaps Hero.

"Why... we could've helped you you know..." Aubrey said, crying.

"I'm sorry... for keeping this from you all." Hero continued. "I was really scared... I thought you guys would hate me..."

"Who said that?" Kel said.

"Whoever said that to you, I'll take them down with my baseball bat!" Aubrey said.

"Y-You guys aren't serious right..." Basil tries to calm down Aubrey and Kel.

"..........Thank you..." Hero said. "But I'm still going to drop out of the picnic... I still need to overcome some parts I'm thinking about currently..."

"Alright."

A few weeks later...

Forgive him, and he'll be alive again.

Hero (Real world) POV

It's been a month since Sunny died... it was my fault that I did it. That's what I thought, but that one memory hit me...

You... did that on accident.

I regretted my actions and decided to forgive Sunny, but when I was about to forgive him, someone came up to me.

"Long time no see, clone!"