I have been thinking about her a lot lately...

It's 1:00 pm and it's a great time to start a picnic! Everyone was so excited to have a picnic.

"Hey Sunny, did you actually ask Hero to collaborate with you?" Kel asked Sunny like nothing happened.

"Uh... yeah." Sunny replies to Kel. "Hero dozed off when we were making the potatoes."

"Sunny please... you're embarrassing me!!" Hero said with a stuttering face."

"Guys, we have to try the potatoes before it gets cold. Let's dig in!" Basil couldn't wait any longer to try the potatoes Hero and Sunny made. Everyone said ok and started eating.

"Oh my gosh... this is good!!" Aubrey said. "Maybe I was actually right making you guys collaborate with each other."

"Y-You actually did that..." Kel was a bit confused on how Aubrey mentioned about Hero and Sunny's Collaboration.

"What's so bad about it Kel?" Aubrey was about to have an argument with Kel. "Both foods are great! Even Sunny's bacon and eggs and his recreation of Basil's salad recipe!"

"You made my favorite food Sunny?" Basil asked Sunny with a happy face. "I'm so glad you liked it!"

"Yeah don't make me embarrassed." Sunny said. "I just wanted to make it because I was bored."

"Look what else I brought!!" Kel brought in the Orange Joe.

"Kel what..." Aubrey was mad. "Out of all of the drinks why Orange Joe?"

"DUH... isn't it great!"

"I keep telling you... it's for kids!"

"It has caffeine in it Aubrey-"

"You're out of the point..."

"Come to think of it... Hero hasn't said a word yet..." Basil noticed.

Hero still kept thinking about Mari ever since. Not just that... he still has trauma about his outrage with Sunny.

Don't think about it...

Everything is just going to get worse if you think about it...

Hero then started to say a lie...

"H-Hey guys... I have to go to the bathroom. B-Be right back!"

Hero POV:

Everything would just get even worse when I think about it. Not just that... I think I showed my true feelings to my friends. Besides that, I sat by my cabin door and cried silently.

"No one is here... right...?"

"I guess I could just..."

"..."

"Ayo, aren't you going to use the bathroom?"

I heard a voice.

It sounded familiar to Sunny...

Or is it actually him...?

"Ah...!"

It was actually him...

"....Oh, it's just you." I said. "I-I didn't see you there... haha."

"Your friends are waiting. Or is your toilet clogged?" Sunny asked me a question.

"M-My toilet isn't clogged..."

"Ok good." You should come back when you're ready."

I saw it in my own eyes... I saw PAIN... PAIN in Sunny's eyes. I never realized what was going on.

Original Storyline POV

"Look who I just ran into." Sunny was looking at Hero.

"So you didn't want to go to the bathroom..." Kel said.

"What?" Sunny was confused. "No seriously, I went to the bathroom and ran into Hero." Sunny replied with a lie. "I just saw him near his cabin door and I randomly saw pain in his eyes."

"Probably it's because he's thinking about Mari." Aubrey said.

"We only know about it... right, Sunny?" Kel said. He looked at Hero thinking what his reaction would be like if Sunny revealed the truth about Mari to Hero. "He just hasn't found out yet."

Sunny was a bit confused, but replied, "I'm telling him tomorrow... privately."

"Good idea." Kel replied with a smile. "We forgive you though!"

Hero was very confused on what happened.

"What are you guys talking about?" Hero asked a question with no hesitation.

"It's nothing Bro! Just forget about what I said!" Kel replied to Hero like nothing happened.

"S-Sure..." Hero turned around and his emotions started kicking in.

I'm scared...

Why do I feel like this...

How did Sunny know I was in pain?

In a situation like this, everyone looked at a sad Hero, wondering what would happen if he finds out about the truth about Mari's death on the next day.