That's how it feels

You lied in bed, groaning in pain every now and then. "Damn it! not again." you cursed under your breath, slowly sitting up. Only to feel more pain, causing you to lie back down. You hated this time of month. What you didn't realize was someone had heard you from the other room. 

"Quiet down Y/N, you will wake the others." a voice said. "shut up!" you groaned. "I'm serious Y/N, the grandmasters guards are sensitive beings." you looked up to see Loki standing in the doorway to your room. "Oh it's you, I'm sorry Loki...I thought it was someone else." you apologized. 

"It's alright, I understand you are in pain and cannot help it." he said kneeling beside you. He reached out to touch you causing you to recoil. "Loki please don't touch me, I don't want you to feel this pain." you said. He chuckled. "I'm sure it's nothing." you raised an eyebrow. "you think you're tough, go ahead and try." 

Loki reached out and touched your lower belly, using his magic to feel what you were feeling. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in the same place that you were feeling it. Only for him it felt much  worse. He groaned in pain and fell backwards, clutching his side. Making you smirk. "God! how do you deal with that every month?" you laughed. "well number one it's all part of being a woman. Second, I gotta deal with that crap for a week straight. Only I don't get pain like that the entire time, only the first few days." you explained. "And that's how it feels." you added. 

"Good god, remind me never to cross with a woman like that." he said. "In the meantime, is there anything you might need? I wouldn't mind stealing a few things, the grandmaster would never know." he grinned. you laughed shaking your head. Knowing exactly what he meant. He wasn't called the trickster for nothing. "Oh wait I know what it is!" he said. 

Within seconds he left and then returned with a couple things. food, water, and painkillers. Then he went into his room and got another one of his cloaks. He wrapped his cloak around you and made sure you were comfortable. You had never seen him like this before, thor was right, he wasn't so bad after all. "I believe I understand how that feels now. I promise to..." you silenced him with a hug. Which he didn't really like but he allowed it for once, in fact he melted into it. This felt really good to him, needless to say he kinda liked your hugs. "Thank you." was all you said before eating some of the food he brought you and then taking the painkillers which would ease the pain. He was about to leave when you stopped him. "Hey I didn't say you could leave yet." you said. Loki gulped before coming back to you. "Kneel." you commanded. He sighed and knelt before you, bowing his head slightly and closing his eyes. You moved over a bit and then bent down to kiss his cheek. Which caused him to open his eyes and gasp a little. "Now you may go." you said. 

Loki stood up and then took his leave, allowing you to rest. When he reached the hallway he stopped and touched the spot where you kissed him. making him smile a bit.