First Date

Loki searched the Avengers Tower for you but couldn't find you, Thor found him looking around for something and asked where you were "Oh Y/N, yes, she is not here at the moment. She's....oh what was it...oh yes she's in the mountains, skiing. Whatever that is." he said. "Could you show me?" asked Loki. Thor nodded and said yes. Using their powers to transport themselves to the mountains which were full of snow, and perfect for skiing and snowboarding. When Loki arrived he seemed confused, not knowing where you were. He looked around for you until Thor's eyes landed on a familiar face. "Ah there she is brother!" he pointed. Loki looked into the direction he was pointing to, not taking long to realize it was you skiing down a large part of the mountain. 

You were an advanced skier so you liked to go down the mountain very fast, you even did a couple tricks which were fun. You made it to the bottom of the mountain and stopped before the two gods. Removing your ski goggles, letting them rest on your helmet. "Hey boys!" you said. Thor said hello back, Loki just stood there staring at you. Which made his brother chuckle a bit and you laughed a bit while shaking your head. After a moment of silence Thor left you and Loki alone, while he went back to the tower. "Wanna go for a run?" you asked. Loki was confused. "Do you want to try?" you said, translating for him. 

"Oh I don't know Y/N, you go on I will watch." he said. The look he gave you told you he was lying. "liar! you want to do it, I know you do." you teased. Loki rolled his eyes while chuckling. "Alright, you win." he said, using his magic to create a pair of skis and poles, then putting on the proper gear for skiing. "How's this?" he asked. You stared at his gear, which made you jealous cause his choice of ski gear was incredible. "Perfect! let's go!" you both put on your goggles and took the chair lift to the top. When you both made it up there you were going to take him on an easy slope when all of a sudden he took off on one of the advanced slopes, parallel skiing down the hill perfectly. "How the hell?!" you said in shock before racing after him. 

When you made it to the bottom you kept asking how he learned to ski so quickly. He had never skied in his life and yet he did it so perfectly on the first try. "I am a god darling." he winked. You rolled your eyes, smiling. "Shall we go again? I wouldn't mind doing a few runs with you for a while." he offered. "is this a date?" you teased. Loki blushed and nodded. You placed a hand on his shoulder. "Well I accept, let's go." you said. 

You both ended up skiing for two hours before heading back to the tower, needless to say it was the best date you've ever had.