Flirting with the god of mischief

"I'm not dealing with the prisoner." said nat, during a conversation between you and fury. Someone had to check on the prisoner every few hours and Nat was certainly not doing it again. She hated Loki and every single time she came near the god she wanted to kill him. You on the other hand thought differently of the prisoner, he was evil yes, but somewhere in the prisoners heart was something else. Something innocent and misunderstood. "I'll go down." you said. Fury looked at you like you were crazy, while Nat secretly whispered yes to her herself since she didn't have to do it. "He is dangerous Y/N." Fury was concerned about you all the time, him being your father and all. "Father, I swear I will be fine. Besides the god is behind bars.... or glass I should say. He's not going anywhere. He screws up I will make him fall to the earth from 30,000 feet in the air." you said. "I can handle the bastard just fine." Fury sighed and shook his head. "Fine." was all he said before going back downstairs. You were about to go down to the cell when Nat stopped you. "Y/N, please be careful." she reminded you. You nodded and made your way to the cell, where the god of mischief himself was captured. 

He was pacing back and forth in his cell, he stopped when he sensed you coming. He watched you approached the cell. "time for a bit of fun." you thought to yourself. 

Loki turned to face you, giving you a smirk. "You gonna come over here or what?" you said, your voice a bit deeper than normal. It was no surprise to Loki that your voice was like that, he found it to be quite interesting, especially for a woman. What did come as a surprise to him was that you weren't like Nat, who was always out to kill him. He could read the thoughts that flowed through your mind, he decided to play along with this little game of yours. He approached you, getting close to the glass that separated you from him. "you know the rules god of mischief, you got to stay off the glass." you said, a bit flirtatiously. "What this glass?" he said, placing one of his hands on the glass. The two of you chuckled. "You really are a bad boy aren't you." you said. "Oh I am." he said. "Why don't you come in here and tell me that?" 

"Oh come on...I'm bored. Are you afraid to play with a god?" you shook your head. "You killed 80 people in 2 days Loki no ones gonna want to play with you.....you sleep on that hard bench over there, sometimes I'll find you on the ground. All it takes is one good look at the camera." you said. "I sleep where I want, when I want, with whomever I want...but for now, I am all alone inside this cage like an animal. And all your avengers dare not let me out. But you...I can see somewhere in your precious mind that you want to let me out...or better yet...let yourself inside.. to play with the beast inside this cage." he growled. "Or, I want to go in there and get all the good stuff out of you. then think about letting you go." you said. Loki chuckled. He was loving this little talk. You flirted with him for a while until you touched your earpiece and told nat to activate something. The glass zapped loki, causing him to fall backwards. "Always screwing around with the ladies eh pretty boy? well let me tell you something. You gotta do more than that." 

"Y/N, get down here now." called nat. "Behave yourself kiddo." you said, before going downstairs. Loki stayed there on the ground, sitting up and watching you go downstairs. laughing to himself. "I like her."