Escape

When you do something impressive it always flatters him. There was one time where you took out all of the guards on the Avengers helicarrier and went to break loki out of his cell. 

"Let's get you out of here." you said, punching in the code into the computer. Loki stood up and approached the glass. Leaning against it with one arm, he was shocked. "How did you find me?" he questioned. "Save your questions for later Loki, with the tesseract in our grasp we will be able to overpower the avengers. When they wake up at least." you said, still distracted. 

"Asleep?" 

"Yes, I used a spell to knock them out. No need for the tesseract that is your power, not mine." you successfully opened the cell. Loki stepped out. "Y/N?" you silenced him with a kiss, and placed his scepter in his hand which was fully charged by the tesseract. "I said.. save it for later." you said after pulling away. "Oh and to add to the mix... the effects will last long enough for us to escape. And before I forget." you took out Loki's helmet placed it on his head. "There we go." 

"Ohhh I love you." he growled, using his magic to remove his helmet so he could kiss you hard. He pulled away after a few minutes and used his magic again to put his helmet back on. "Bigger horns this time? ah I like this!" he grinned. You winked at him. Then quickly took him by the hand and escaped the helicarrier while you still could. knowing the avengers would soon wake up and come after the both of you.