3.To U.A

Author POV

??:"Why have you bought your presence here,Hisashi? Or should I say All for One?"

Hisashi:"It doesn't matter now. But,what I need is your help to control Midoriya's Quirk,Nezu."

Nezu:"It's already Activated. Hmm,has he taken any Quirks yet?"

Hisashi:"Only one and it increases Gravity on a person. The other he inherited from his mother."

Nezu:"Hmm, I'll get Eraserhead to help your son get his Quirk Under control. If my math is right,he should be able to control his Quirk in a year or 2."

Hisashi:"Thank you,Nezu."

Nezu:"No problem,I also plan to give him my Knowledge."

Hisashi(Thought):'Oh,No! That is definitely not good!'

Hisashi:"May I also be of Assistance to to you or in the Hero course since there aren't many teachers there."

Nezu:"I'll see what I can do."

Hisashi walked out of Principal Nezu's office and made his way home.
He opened the door and saw his wife asleep on the couch while Izuku was in his room watching videos on his computer.

Izuku turned around and saw his father and paused the video.

Izuku:"Hey,Dad! Where did you go?"

Hisashi:"It was something for you. You are going to be training with your Quirk."

Izuku's sparkled after learning he would be training, but with whom is the question.

Izuku:"Ooh,who's gonna train me?"

Hisashi:" I will tell you later, but let's get your Mother awake,so we can wash and up and make dinner because the Bakugos are coming."

Izuku:"Yay, Kacchan is coming. I haven't seen him in a while!"

Hisashi:"You saw him at school yesterday."

Izuku:*Giggle* "Hehe,I guess, I forgot."

Hisashi:"It's alright,now come on,let's get you cleaned up."

Hisashi picked up Izuku and woke up Inko. Izuku picked up his toys while Inko & Hisashi were making dinner, they made Tofu & Sushi.

Inko called the Bakugo's and they should be arriving any second. Inko,Hisashi and Izuku were now on the couch,when they heard a knock on the door.

Inko rushed towards the door and opened it and saw Mitsuki,Masarau and there son Katsuki. Mitsuki & Inko hugged while Hisashi and Masarau did a High-Five with a fist bump at the end.

Katsuki:"Where is Izuku?"

Inko:"He's in his room,Katsuki."

Katsuki:"Thanks,Auntie!"

Katsuki ran to Izuku's room and the parents made there plates for them and when they were done,they called the little ones.

Inko/Mitsuki:"Come on,Izuku!/Hurry up,brat!"

Izuku:"Ok,Mama!/Hold on,Old Lady!"