Part 4

Morning comes and Rui talking to Wei about his appointment with doctor....... "I have taken an appointment with the doctor, but I can not go with you.....because I have to go to the office today, is an important meeting.....but I don't want to let you go alone" Rui said in concern "It's okay! mom.....I can manage" Shen Wei said......meantime Yao come and join them at breakfast table.

"what happened aunty?" Yao ask "Have to take Wei to the doctor, but I have work in the office! so I can't go with him.....(looking at You) Will you help me....can you take Wei to the doctor?" Rui asked hopefully to Yao....and other happily except it.....Rui become happy and hug Yao dearly "thank you....dear!" Rui said "no worry....I'm here for my lovely brother" Yao said and they all enjoy their breakfast happily.

While leaving the house, Rui explained that driving comfortably on the way, and call her after reach at the hospital and even after visiting the doctor "mom....please! I can handle myself and look, I'm begging you....please! don't do this to me.....I'm not kid anymore" Wei said and bid bye to his mom.....Yao laugh on him and go to change.

they reach at hospital and Wei go to meet with his doctor

they reach at hospital and Wei go to meet with his doctor.....they both waiting inside the cabin. "sorry!.....I'm late, traffic you know.....(looking at Yao and Wei) so tell me what can I help you" doctor said "actually I am Zhao Wei.....and I have appointment" Shen Wei said "Oh! Mr. Zhao.....right, please come with me" doctor said and take Wei for examine. Yao waiting in the cabin and his phone rings.... Yao see it's caller ID but it's unknown

"Hello...."

"........"

"Hello....??"

Yao again said but other didn't say anything.......Yao think of something and sigh "Yu....Yutong! is that you.....? how are you?" Yao said and other side of phone that person fall on his knee while crying silently.....and Yes! he was Yutong.

and Yes! he was Yutong

"don't cry....it's not suit you.....mousy" Yao sense his lover sadness "how are you.....I'm sure you enjoying your life......right? Yao!" Yutong said in his sarcastic voice but Yao only chuckle because he knew why his Yutong talk to him like this.