Part 13

"Professor How will that spirit help us?" Yutong asked walking behind Gongsun "That spirit will help us, to find the soul of that curse.....which is upon your wife" Gongsun answer him looking everywhere in the hallway....Yao , who walking while holding tight Yutong's arm feel uneasy.

He stop and stand there while holding wall "are you alright?" Yutong asked and Yao smile then breath slowly to calming himself down. "I think you feeling tired....just wait here, I'll be back" Yutong said and about to go "Never forget that victim is not you....but your wife is! you stay here with him and I'll check there....but remember one thing and take this....(giving a red stick) don't look behind"

"What is this?"

"Its a soul stick....when any good spirit come near to you, it shine...but if any bad spirit come near, it turns black! So be careful" Gongsun warn them.....then go to check ahead. Yao sees professor going away and he slowly gets lost in the darkness. *Ahem!* Yao cough and Yutong asked what happened?

"Water..." Yao said and Yutong look here and there "it's in the car....you just wait here, I'll be back. (place kiss on Yao's forehead) don't go anywhere..." Yutong said then go to get the water bottle....he come outside and open the car door, and take the water bottle and about to go "rrrhhhh....agghhhrrrr...." he heard someone's groaning.

******

"Xaio Wei?!

"Xaio Wei?!...what are you doing here?" Yunlan asked seeing Shenwei......sitting on the bench and he look at Yunlan, then gesture him to come and sit beside him.....Yunlan sit and Wei place his head on other's shoulder " Yunlan...you love me, right! and our baby?" Wei asked and Yunlan nod his head.....then make Wei look at him "why you saying like this....and why this question?" Yunlan asked in concern.

Shenwei stood up then walk ahead and start crying.......Yunlan embrace him from behind "what happened Wei, now you make me worry...." Yunlan asked worriedly and tension clearly seen on his handsome face "then why....you leave me alone? Why you let me stay alone in this cruel world..." Shenwei said and Yunlan widen his eyes.....when his palm touches Wei's belly and it wet by something.

Yunlan hurriedly turn back Shenwei and found cut mark on his belly......and he was bleeding like hell "Wei, what happened to you...and....and....how thi...." Yunlan word cut by Shenwei "you kill our baby! You're the murderer of our unborn child...!!!!" Shenwei shout and Yunlan's eyes get moist.....and he start crying "why you crying now? I know you happy after killing our baby and soon you going to kill me....because you hate US! you hate us Zhao Yunlan.....you hate us!!!"

Shenwei keep blaming Yunlan and other steps back while shivering "No, it can't be happened..... it's not true....no...no....no.....NOOOO!!!!!!!" Yunlan scream louder and meantime, Gongsun come and sprinkle holy water on him.....which make Yunlan get back into reality and he shockingly looking here and there.

"I already told you, don't look back! Then why you do that?" Gongsun shout on him and Yunlan hold his hand in panic "m...my Xiao Wei! My...." Yunlan shuttle in his crying voice "relax! Nothing happens to him...it just an illusion....that's why I told you to don't look back. By the way, let's go...we have to hurry!"