Part 7

"In ZHAO sect. 8-7 hundred years ego when Prince Hei, son of my grandfather's younger brother.....is about to getting married with the only son of the Queen Fen from our neighbor MING Sect. that time something happens with both family......which shakes our soul to the hell.

There was an atmosphere of happiness in the house, but a night before the wedding......suddenly we got the news that, the person who was about to get married to Prince Hei, was brutally raped and murdered by someone.......Prince Hei could not bear the shock and committed suicide.

Some peoples said that Prince Hei was killed by some evil force and some said that he took his own life.....after this incident some other incidents also happened in our family.....then my grandfather take a decision and left the land of our ancestors for sake of his future generation....he went to the city and since then we never went back there"

Zhao Xinci said and Mrs. Zhan ask him about that Prince who going to married with Prince Hei......So Xinci told that the name of that prince was Wu.....then Xinci say, why Mrs. Zhan asking about that Prince "because that Prince Wu was none other than Shang Luo own son" Mr. Zhan said.

"What? It's impossible....." Xinci said "what do you mean by impossible....?" Mr. Zhan asked and Xinci tell him that, Prince Wu belongs to MING sect. not from ZHAN sect. Then Mr. Zhan sigh deeply and look at them "after Shang Luo's death his wife Queen Fen take his one year old son and left the ZHAN sect. and goes to her home town MING sect. and never come back...... my sect. only got news of Prince Wu's death!" Mr. Zhan said.

"It's means a father do this cruel thing with his own son!?" Yutong said and suddenly Wei gaze at him......then he shiver a little, Yunlan notice it and drown in his thoughts "he was not a father! he's a evil spirit.....who only want to fulfill his lust! nothing else.....because any father can't do this to his own son" Yao said and Yutong nod his head in understanding.

"Why do you all think that Shang Luo must have done this to Wu.....It may also be that the matter is something else, which we all do not know or are not able to see" Wei said.

"Shang Luo was a very filthy man......he only cared about himself, and as soon as it was about fulfilling his desires......he was rape those poor people like a savage rogue, until he not satisfied himself" Xinci said and Yunlan looked at his father.

"I can understand but what does Wei have to do with it.....and why is Shang Luo's spirit behind Wei? I mean he should have attacked on me! because ZHAO JUE is my ancestors, then why on Wei?" Yunlan asked to his father, but other have no answer of his questions.

and why is Shang Luo's spirit behind Wei? I mean he should have attacked on me! because ZHAO JUE is my ancestors, then why on Wei?" Yunlan asked to his father, but other have no answer of his questions

"weiwei......."

"papa....!" Shen Wei turn when he heard his father voice......Mr. Shen come and hugs his only dearest son "how are you my love! feeling hurt anywhere...?" Mr. Shen said in his concern "I am fine papa! but how you know about it..." Wei hugs back and ask confusedly "Rui call me and tell me everything! after hearing this I can't control myself......and rushed here to see you" Mr. Shen kiss Wei's forehead.

(A/N:- Mr. Shen mostly busy on business tour, due to this he doesn't meet his family..... but if its matter of his beloved son, then he can leave all his work and come to meet his piece of heart.......Shen Wei!)

***********

On the outside of the hospital one car stop there.....and a beautiful sassy boy come out from it, first he put his hair behind his ear......then take out flower and fruits from the car, and enter inside the hospital.

then take out flower  and fruits from the car, and enter inside the hospital

Later Mr. Shen asked how it's happened to Wei and Yao tell everything to his uncle "wait! which sect. you say..?" Mr. Shen asked "MING sect." Yao replies and Mr. Shen frown "how it's possible....if Zhao Jue curse Shang Luo then why he hurt his own son...!" Mr. Shen said and Xinci also tell him, that prince Wu going to marry with prince Hei who belongs to ZHAO sect. that's why Shang Luo kill his own son.

"Stop it you too.....! It doesn't matter for what or why Shang Luo killed prince Wu, but the important thing is why he wants to hurt Wei" Yunlan frustratingly said.... then Mr. Shen think of something and widen his eyes.

"oh shit!"

"What happened dad...?" Yunlan ask and Mr. Shen turn towards Yao "what you said....MING sect." Mr. Shen asked and Yao nod "now I understand everything.... it's all happening with weiwei, because of me..." Mr. Shen said with heavy heart.

"Papa! what you mean?"

"MY ANCESTORS also belongs to......MING sect." Mr. Shen cries and Wei hold Yunlan's hand.

"dad .."

"MING sect. is my clan.....and my full name is Shen Yu Ming...." Mr. Shen said and Wei shiver badly.... Yunlan hold him tightly "Yunlan my baby!" Wei become frightened for his unborn child and Yunlan cup his face "Xiao Wei! looked at me.... nothing going to happen.... okay! just relax....I'm here!" Yunlan soothe Wei for calm him down.

"Did anybody know who's Zhao Jue son is.....I mean his name...?" Yutong said and Yao looking at him with moist eyes.

********

"Zhen!.....my name is ZHAO ZHEN! and can you.....tell me! patient Zhao Wei room number...?" that sassy boy said and receptionist smile to him.....then tell him Shen Wei's room number and other smile and then go to visit him.

********

"You mean Wei is also  become part of this cursed

"You mean Wei is also become part of this cursed......" Yao said and look at Wei's face with teary eyes..... and Mr. Shen only nod his head. Shen Wei sigh and touch his belly then looked at Yunlan "Nothing will happen to our child....right?!" Wei said as Yunlan hugged him.

"Don't worry, that spirit will have to face me before it can touch you or our baby" Yunlan said "but how will you do this....?" Yutong question him "If you don't mind gege! can I answer you....?" Baichi hesitantly said and Yunlan ask who is he.....then Yao tell him that Baichi is Yutong's cousin.

🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

Hi!

Sorry for late update..... hope you don't forget this story of mine.....hehe 😁😅

Please share your vote comments....😊

Thank you ❤️