Part 6

Hospital

Yutong and Yao along with their parents come to the hospital where Shen Wei is admit......they found there Yunlan and his father. "Yunlan! where's Wei? and how it's happened?" Yao said worriedly and Yunlan told them.....that in middle of the wedding, Wei call him and about to say something, but his call was disconnected after a braking sound of glass.....and when he reach to Wei, Xinci already there and Wei is unconscious in his arm.

and when he reach to Wei, Xinci already there and Wei is unconscious in his arm

"But what happened? and how you get there?....did Wei tell you something.... uncle?" Yao turn to Xinci and asked lots of questions..... Xinci sigh and them.

{Rui invite him on the wedding.....and when he reach there, Xinci see Shen Wei....who going somewhere. Xinci smile to see his son in law..... and follow Wei to surprise him. But his phone rings and he has to pick the call..... after finishing the call Xinci go behind Wei......he heard Wei is talking to Yunlan on phone with frightened. Xinci didn't feel good, he immediately open the washroom door......as he about to call Wei suddenly someone's come out from the glass mirror and it's causes it break. (please! image it👇 like this)

Shen Wei try to dodge with his hand

Shen Wei try to dodge with his hand. Xinci become frighten and without wasting any second....he pulled Wei and hide him in his embrace}

After checking Wei doctor come and tell them...... about Shen Wei condition "He had fainted due to lack of blood, but now he is fine....and it is God's pleasure that there was no heavy damage from the piece of glass or else your unborn child could have had a problem" doctor said which make them worry and little relief as same time "doctor can I meet Wei?" Yunlan asked and doctor smile then let him meet Shen Wei.

Yunlan entered inside the room and found Wei is sleeping and his right arm and back were bandaged and a nurse was examining him. Yunlan sit beside Wei on the chair and hold Wei's bandaged hand......Yunlan cares Wei's cheek which make him stir and he open his eyes "uh...uhh....yu.....yunl....laa....it's h-hur....t....aahhh!!" Wei again unconscious.

"what happened....sister? why my wife is faint again" Yunlan ask in panic......then nurse smile "He is absolutely fine nothing worry, it just because of the pain this is happening.....but don't worry I'll already gave him painkiller and after some sleep he will fine" Nurse said and leave from there.

Yao and Yutong also there for Yunlan......Yao come to Wei and cares his face "I'm sorry sweetheart.....It's all happens because of me! please forgive me....." Yao cry and Yutong console him "It's not your fault Yao! please don't say like that..." Yunlan said and Xinci asked to them what's going on here......and why that creepy thing try to hurt Wei.

"All this is happening because of the curse of........Zhao Jue" Rui shout in her anger and start crying......and Xinci frown to heard that person name "ZHAO JUE! how do you know him?" Xinci question her.....then Rui tell him everything about her brother's ancestor cursed.

After listening the whole story.......Xinci stumble "Dad!" Yunlan hold his father, Xinci looked at him with moist eyes......which make Yunlan suspicious. Because Xinci is not that person.....who get emotional so easily "dad! what happened? why you get emotional?" Yunlan said and Xinci sit on the couch and drink some water.

who get emotional so easily "dad! what happened? why you get emotional?" Yunlan said and Xinci sit on the couch and drink some water

"why you asked to uncle.....It's happened because of my ancestors! it's not his fault" Yao said in his crying "Yao is right Yunlan.....I'm also feeling sorry about this, because of us......you both suffer like this..." Yutong said while hugging crying Yao......Yunlan looked at his sleeping angel and closed his eyes to control his emotion.

"It's happens with Wei because of my ancestors......Yunlan!" Xinci said which make everyone confused right now.

"w-what......you....m-mean......baba?" Shen Wei said in his weak voice......Yunlan open his eyes and come to Wei then embrace him dearly "how are you....is it hurt anywhere?" Yunlan worriedly said.....Wei smile to assure him and Yunlan kiss his forehead.

Yutong and Yao also become happy to see him fine "son! how are you

Yutong and Yao also become happy to see him fine "son! how are you.....and I'm sorry! unknowingly.....I hurt you so much" Xinci said with teary eyes......Wei wipe Xinci's tear with his soft hand "don't say like that......please don't cry, It's hurting me......please baba" Wei gently said.

"My tears hurt you, but today you are suffering because of my ancestors"

"What you mean dad?"

Xinci looked at his son and sigh heavily..... then he tell him a shocking truth.

"Zhao Jue is none other than my forefathers, when that incident happened to his son, he was broken from inside. And because of this curse given by him, our family suffer with lots of problems......when he about to die he told my grandfather, that Shang Luo spirit want revenge from him, because Zhao Jue cursed him.....and he will not leave our family till he takes his revenge" Xinci said "but why he hurt Wei ...?" Yunlan asked.

"because Wei is a BOY!!!" Xinci sigh again then continue "Zhao Jue's curse is on the boys of Zhan's family, and it's happened with Wei because you married him.....Because the cursers were our ancestors, and Shang Luo can do anything to avenge the humiliation that happened to him" Xinci said and everyone who present there shockingly looking at each other........!!

********

Hello everyone....🙋

I know you all are shocked to read this....and having lots of questions.....so stay with me and enjoy the story 🤗

Please give your feedback.... and your opinion too.

I'm sorry for my grammar mistakes....🙏🙏

Thank you 😊❤️