Part 14

Zhao stop his car and go straight toward his bedroom....where Shenwei keep himself lock inside the room "Wei..? Wei....? Xiao Wei! open the door baobei....please! Open the door" Yunlan knock the door.....and Zhen standing there with moist eyes "I'm sorry ge! It's happens because of me....if I didn't left him alone then it never happened"

Zhen feeling guilty and Yunlan hugs him "don't cry....I'll talk to him, okay! So just relax and go, first wash your face..." Yunlan wipes Zhen's eyes "when ge opens the door......inform me" Zhen said then go from there and Zhao sigh......then take out master key and open the door.

He step inside the room and found Wei sleeping peacefully on the bed....Yunlan hurriedly come close and place his palm on Wei's forehead....then sigh relief. "You scare me...baobei" Yunlan cares Wei's face which make other stir and open his beautiful doey eyes "Ah lan?" Wei blink sometime for clearing his vision.

"You scare us! You know what, Zhen was so worried for you...and he's crying thinking, that something happens to you" Yunlan said and Wei sit "and you?" Wei asked with serious face....and Yunlan feels something change in Wei's behaviour "of course I'm worry for you, that's why I am here"

and Yunlan feels something change in Wei's behaviour "of course I'm worry for you, that's why I am here"

Yunlan said and Wei go inside the washroom for washing his face "forget about it...and tell me, what's make you busy?" Wei asked in his sarcastic voice "Actually, I'm helping Yao an...." Yunlan interrupt by Wei "oh, right...I'm sorry! I forget that your presence is more important for Yao!" Wei said and Yunlan arch his eyebrows.

"Why I feel like, you want to say something else" Yunlan frown but Wei didn't say anything and go out from the room "Wei....Wei....? Xiao Wei!!" Yunlan hold Wei's hand and make him look at his face "wha...t..th..." Yunlan shocked to see Wei's moist eyes, which other try to hide from his husband.

Yunlan cup Wei's face "say something...please!" Zhao plead and Wei pushed him harshly "How long was I been try to call you, but you have more important work than me, right?" Finally Wei spoke "no Wei! It's not what you thinking...."

"Just shut up!! I know, that you don't love me anymore....coz I'm not that SHENWEI.....whom you love the most. Now I'm just a formality, right? Because....(touch his stomach) because I'm pregnant now....and I'm not look like before!" Shenwei said then start crying....he fell on his knees and cover his face with his palms.

Zhao immediately sit down and embrace Wei in his arms "You have got some misunderstanding Wei! its not what you thinking.......I still love you very much and our baby too" Yunlan try to calm Wei "then why not you receive my calls...?" Wei asked while sobbing "because in that asylum....there is no network, and i tr......"

"What? Asylum...(worriedly looking at Yunlan's face) you okay? did you hurt somewhere....?" Shenwei stop crying and checking Yunlan.....might be he gets hurt. Later Yunlan told everything to Wei what happens in Asylum.....Wei become worry for Yao and want to meet him. Zhen also heard about it and want to go with them.