Part 19

Baichi reach at the Yunlan's house and give the stone to Yao.....and other handover the stone to Mahan "do whatever you want.....but fix everything for us" he said while giving her and Mahan tell them the way to kill the evil spirit.

They have to put some bait in order to trap that evil spirit. And with the help of it.....they will catch him very quickly and then find a way to kill him. Everyone understand but the question is.....who going to be bait for the evil spirit?

Yao about to raise his hand......Zhen come in front of Mahan "this curse start because of me.....and I am the one who going to stop this!" Shenwei shook his head and tries to stop Zhen but.....Zhen's intention was firm, today he was going to end this curse from their life.

******

Zhen was sitting on the chair having his both legs in water tub. "Hold this stone in your hand and close your eyes......(looking at Wei and Yao) you both place your palm on Zhen's shoulder." Mahan said and they three do as she said to them. "When the stone start shinning.....then immediately take out the ring from the water"

Mahan said to Yutong and Yunlan.....then take out Wei's wedding ring from her bag....and drop it, in the tub water......then she start counting.

shi (10)

jiu (9)

ba (8)

qi (7)

As Shenwei's ring slowly going down in the water.....the stone start shinning.

liu (6)

°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°

The three of them open their eyes and found himself.....in the dark room, only having a door. Shenwei hold Yao's arm "you scared?" Yao asked and Wei nod nervously.....after that, they decided to go outside the room for finding the evil spirit.

After walking in the dark hallway they come in front of a room "where are we?" Yao asked and Zhen pointing his finger towards a beautiful boy.....who was standing near the window, lost in someone's thoughts. Yao tried to look deeply at his face.....and get shocked by identifying the beauty.

"weiwei...!?" Yao mumble and Zhen look at everywhere "where is Wei ge?" He whispered and Yao gesture with his eyes at the boy "are you sure?" Zhen shocked and other said "hm..! Prince Wu and Shenwei....sharing same face and personality."

On the other side prince Wu slowly sit on the bed and....touch his stomach "tomorrow, me and your father going to marry.....and after that, I tell my parents about you" he said and his elder uncle barge inside the room.....making prince Wu startled.

Uncle harshly grab Wu's hair and make him stand forcefully. "How could you my dear nephew, to marry a man like him?...(tighten grip) you already knew that, I want you!! Then why you agree for this?" He evilly saying to Wu and....poor boy groaning because of the pain.

"Aarrgh...ggghh!!" Wu somehow pushed his uncle....and run toward the door. He tries to open but its lock from outside....Wu turn back having fear on his beautiful....but, pale face "let me go, please uncle! Don't do anything wrong.....which causes you regret for rest of your life"