Part 5

"wow! you look so beautiful today....ge!" Shen Wei said to Yao with moist eyes, because today Yao looking so beautiful in his wedding suit

ge!" Shen Wei said to Yao with moist eyes, because today Yao looking so beautiful in his wedding suit

(Looking beautiful ❤ right!!)

"Ge! seriously......It happens very rarely when you call me ge! is there anything special today?" Yao said and Wei chuckle "after all, today is your marriage and even today if I don't give you respect, then you will taunt me whole life" Wei mocks and both cousin laugh.

Rui(Wei's mom) and Mrs. Zhan come to meet Yao and blessed him......then they tell both of them that Yutong is waiting for him on the stage.....Mr. Zhan come and get emotional to seeing his beautiful son "I don't know whether what I am doing today is right or not, but still I have full faith in Yutong that he will always take care of you.....and he never ever let anyone hurt you" Mr. Zhan said and Yao hug his dad.

"thank you dad! thank you so much....." first Yao thank him then continue "dad! I have a request...." Yao said and Mr. Zhan asked what is it? then Yao smile and looked at Shen Wei.

********

On the other side, Yutong desperately waiting for his beautiful life

On the other side, Yutong desperately waiting for his beautiful life.....who going to become his forever! he time to time look at the aisle......and his bewilderment was increasing "Hey! feeling nervous?" Yunlan said and Yutong hesitatingly nod......and then suddenly the door opened and the man Yutong was waiting.....he was coming straight to him while holding his brother's hand.

Yao requested his dad to go to the aisle with Wei, because today he was able to meet his love because of this angel........Shen Wei.

Yutong stunned to see Yao, he was memorized by his beauty

Yutong stunned to see Yao, he was memorized by his beauty.......Yutong forward his hand and take Yao hand......he pulled Yao in his embrace "if that ghost didn't kill me.....your beauty will be death of me" Yutong said and Yao smirk "Why do you need a ghost in my presence, I am here to take your life..." Yao wink and Yutong chuckle......later priest start their wedding ceremony.

Shen Wei sitting beside Yunlan while holding his arm.....he turn toward Yunlan "I need to go restroom" Wei said and Yunlan asked should he go with him? but Wei refused and told Yunlan to stay here......and he will back soon.

Zhao Yunlan nod his head and Wei leave from there.....as he about to take his step out from the church gate, Wei feels someone looking at him. Wei turn back and found Yao looking at him with confusion.....Wei smile to him to assure him that everything is fine, Yao also smiled back and Wei finally take his step out of the church.....!!!

*******

Suddenly a gust of cold air crosses Wei's body......Wei shiver and looks around then he sigh and go straight to the restroom. After finishing his business Wei wash his face and wipe it with tissue paper while looking in the mirror......Wei look down and busy to adjusting his cloth......suddenly glass cracking sound get his attention. Shen Wei look up and found washroom mirror start breaking slowly......(like👇 this)

Shen Wei touch the mirror and frown

Shen Wei touch the mirror and frown.....cause it's increasing second by second, Wei retreat his hand and taking step back......because it's still cracking and make the environment creepy.

because it's still cracking and make the environment creepy

It's stop suddenly, which make Wei confused......he looked here and there then think of something......Wei turn back, and now his back is facing mirror.......he take out his cell phone and call Yunlan

"Hello....Wei?"

"Ah lan! is something happened here.....in the washr...." Wei stop when he heard cracking sound again.....Wei slowly turn and widen his eyes, he show someone's creepy hand come out from the mirror.

CRASHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

The mirror break abruptly and as soon as the glass piece about to prick on Wei's beautiful face.....Wei try to hide himself, but someone pulled Wei and hide him in his embrace.....but some of piece already pricks on Wei's back and arm "Aaarrrrhhhhh" Wei groan in pain and he unconscious......that person immediately take him from there and on the way he found Yunlan also running toward them

"Dad!" Yunlan shout when he show his father with his unconscious wife! (A/N :- when Wei call Yunlan and about to tell him that mirror break and Yunlan heard this......so he immediately run to his beloved wifey)

"We will talk about this later, first let's take Wei to the hospital.....he need medical attention immediately" Xinci said and Yunlan nod and they hurriedly rushed toward the hospital.

*********

Meantime, Yutong and Yao read their vows and priest tell Yutong to kissed his bride......they share a light but gentle kiss.....and priest announce them husband and wife. Everyone congrats newlyweds couple one by one..... but Yao's eyes searching for Wei and Yunlan.

"What happened cat?" Yutong said "Where's Yunlan and Wei...??" Yao asked and Yutong's phone rings..... Yutong look at the ID "Yunlan?!" Yutong frown and receive the call..... and Yunlan tell him everything and now he was in the hospital....... with Shen Wei.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hi!😘

Please enjoy while reading....... and in upcoming chapters, I'm going to reveal some shocking secrets..... so please stay with me and my this story.

Please share your vote comments....☺

I'm sorry for my mistake...🙏🙏

Thank you ❣❣