Part 17

800 years ago......

"Um...hh! Yao stir and open his eyes.....he blink for few seconds to clear his blurry vision. "Where am I..?" He slowly stand up and looks his surroundings. The place where he was right now.....seems a palace to him. Yao looked at his wrist and found the red thread....but Zhen was not with him.

Yao think of something then decided to go to look for Zhen and the evil spirit. While walking he heard someone's shouting......he follow the voice and come inside a large room.....having lots of pillar and a centre stage.

Yao step ahead and saw one man standing on the stage.....wearing wedding suit. He look back at Yao "you finally come to me..." He said and farward his hand toward Yao "see, today I make you mine.....and no one ever snatch you from me!"

He again said and someone else place his palm on the person's hand.....who saying these things while looking at Yao.

Yao turn and found.....that man talking to the other one. They both exchange the rings.....and hold each other hands. They about to kiss each other "HOW DARE YOU!!!" King Peng Bao shout on them.....which make both of them startled. He ordered his soldiers to separate them to each other.

"father, please! Don't do this....I love him"

"SHUT UP!!! you want to ruin my pride after marrying a servant man like him!! So this is not going to happen....you going to wed with the person, whom I choose for you!" King shout on his dear son.....then looked at someone.

"now what we going to do?" King asked and that person......suggest him to kill the man , who love his son. And after that marry him with king's choice.

Yao looked at the way where the king was looked.....he saw that person's hand and a ring on his finger. Yao slowly go closer to the area.....and try to look inside the darkest corner, for the person's face.

"AAaHhh.....aaahhhhhhgg!!!!!" Inside the darkness, that evil spirit attack on Yao, while grabbing his neck......*uhh...ahem! Uuhh...hhh....ahem! ahem!* Yao struggle to free himself while coughing....!!

******

In present day....

"Aaaaahhhhh...... aaarrrrhhhhh.....*uhh...ahem! Uuhh...hhh....ahem! ahem!*"

"What's happening to Yao?" Yutong get worries seeing shouting and struggling Yao. "Oh no! That spirit is attacking him.....Shenwei help me!" Gongsun get alert and told Wei, hold Yao and Zhen's hand tightly......while closing his eyes. Shenwei immediately do as professor said and Gongsun sit behind Wei.....and place his palm on Wei's back.

He start chanting mantras "but profes....." Mahan want to say something but Gongsun gaze at her.....and she remain quiet. Gongsun again focus on chanting mantras and suddenly "Aahhhhuurrrrggghhhh....aaahhhhhhgg!!!" Some unknown force push Shenwei hard which make other......bump with the wall and he screams louder.

"Shenwei.....!?" Yutong tries to hold him but everything happens so sudden. "ahh....hhh....rrrhhh....aaahahrr...rrrr!!!" that unknown force was scratching Wei's body from all sides, due to which he was covered in blood. "Do something professor!!!!" Yutong shout seeing the horrible scene in front of him.

Gongsun, who was also fall on the floor due to unknown force.....somehow manage to stand and grab Shenwei's hand. He widen his eyes seeing Wei's wedding ring......Gongsun without delay forcefully take out the ring from Wei's finger......then put the ring in the glass of water. As the ring was sinking in the water, Wei's screams kept on increasing.