Part 10

Gongsun check every book and tell them..... humans and spirit have a similarity. "What you mean..." Yutong said "I mean, they're just like us.....for example-Who knows more than us about what is happening in our life?" Gongsun asked "neighbour..." Yao said.

"Exactly! they know everything about us and our family...." Gongsun said and Yutong rise his one brow "so what the catch...."

"we didn't know exactly what they want but.....only neighbour spirit can give us what we want.....so catch is, for knowing exact truth about that curse.....we have to asked this directly to the spirit!" Gongsun said and everyone looking at each other with confusion.

"Are you out of your mind, How can we talk to the spirit" Yutong shout then Yunlan stop him and asked "how can you do this Professor"

"Spirit lives in this world, just as we humans lives....But some circle has been created between human and spirit, which we both follow, but there is some such place on this earth.....where the work is done beyond this circle, only we have to go there to know the truth of Yao's generation curse!! but....." Gongsun stop for a sec and Yutong asked.... what?!

"Remember one thing, time is running out... and if we didn't do anything then....." Gongsun said and Yao look at his husband. Yutong embrace Yao "No one harm you Yao, if anyone have dare then.....he have to go through me first!!" Yutong said.

"Meet me at city old Asylum after a week later" Gongsun said and Yutong frown "If that place is known, then why shouldn't we go there early?" then Gongsun told him that, they were not going on picnic trip....that pack foods and leave hurriedly....and if something they forget, buy those thing on way. "We're going to deal with spirit..... that's why I need time for preparation" Gongsun said and Yunlan understand everything.

"do whatever you want professor but get us rid of it out.....because I don't want to hurt my wife and my unborn baby!" Yunlan said and Gongsun nod..... Later they all leave from there and Gongsun start preparing himself for upcoming strong storm.

*******

"sorry sir but I don't think.... this time I'm agree with your decision"

"But please Mr. Zhao try to understand my situation...I already take half of money from Mr. Shao (producer) and now he threaten me....if I didn't complete this, so I have to pay double amount of our contract!!"

"WHAT!!! but it's blackmailing....."

"I know, but can't do anything....that's why I'm begging you, please help me!"

Shen Wei sigh deeply and finally agree for this..... because he don't wanna hurt anyone. He cut the call and sit on the couch while leaning little back.... suddenly he feels nauseous and run to the washroom.

Meantime, Yunlan entered inside the room and looking for Wei.....he heard water sound, and come to the washroom.... Yunlan found Wei standing at the washbasin while closing his eyes and holding wall for support. "In my presence you don't have to take any other support except me..." Yunlan come close to Wei and hold him from behind....Wei smile and lean back his head on Yunlan's chest.

"you come back...."

"hm...how are you feeling today" Yunlan asked and give him crown kiss...Wei again smile and open his doe eyes "now I'm feeling better!" Wei turn and cross his milky arms around Yunlan's neck "then allow me to make you feel more better than better...." Yunlan lean and kisses Wei's wet lips.

Yunlan holds him by his waist and start devouring his lips non-stop "Ah!...mmm..um" Wei sweet moan make Yunlan happy....he picks Wei up placing his hands under Wei's hips....and other wraps his legs around Yunlan's waist....they keep sucking each other passionately.