Prologue

Prologue

I would like to thank Aru51748pal for creating such a beautiful cover for my story thank you so much.

____________

A Girl was sitting on large lavish bed is crying on her fate as she has lost her freedom and is caged in devil's world because her own father and step mother sold her for money and she lost herself...

Man- Now you will live here you are mine only mine and dare you try to escape.

Girl- You are rich you can have what you want. I am a simple girl, please leave me.

Man- I own you , your father and step mother sold you in exchange of money, your step brother borrowed a large amount of money from me but now he doesn't have money to repay which is in crores, so he and your father sold you. (Gently tucks her hair behind ears) your family is such a crap they doesn't even care that what will be her daughter's future they were going to sell you to someone else to pay back money to me but before he can do so I bought you and gave your father more money so from now you are mine and you will do what I will say did you get that?

He said in a loud and harsh tone

Girl- sobbing y..eee..ssss

What happens when a mafia buys a girl not for pleasure but saving her ?

Look into the story for more.

____________