Promo

Hey guys I hope you all are doing well so here is the promo hope you like it and am really sorry for not updating today will post next chapter soon  so now without wasting much time let's start with promo .

Ridhima- how dare you sleep with me you pervert monster  and pushed him very hard that he fell from bed .

he had red shot eyes , if would have been someone else rather than ridhima he would have shot him dead till now.

Ridhima- I will never ever marry you if you were the last person on the earth still I will not marry you. If I would be given choice between marrying you and death I would choose death dying is better option than getting tied to you for lifetime hot tears were flowing from her eyes she was continuously crying. She broke down and with jerk sat on the ground . She started crying more loudly.

Ridhima's this act enraged vansh he just forcefully pulled her and pinned to the wall from one hand held her jaw very tightly. And from other he held her waist he was digging his nails into her soft milky waist
Ridhima's eyes were not stopping from tears it was paining like hell.

Ridhima- le...av..ee mm...eee

Vansh-I didn't spend 17.5 crores to let you free( 10 crores+ 7.5 crores of debt) in deadly tone his tone can only kill people with heart attack he was shooting death glares on her.

Vansh- I am going to marry you and am not asking permission from u
And ya see this

He showed a video to her from which her eyes popped out of socket she was shocked.......

Vansh- to phir kya khayal shaadi karni ya ... With a devilish victorious smirk playing on his lips

Ridhima- I will marry you  hot tears floating from her eyes.

I know old target is completed but due to some reasons not able to update full chapter today hope you will understand. love you all do share your suggestions with me it appreciates me to write more.
Target-
Votes- 165+
Comments- 60+

Your writer
Krisha