CHAPTER 24 - New journey or _?

A New Journey or ??

Hi everyone!!

Yar kardo na vote please 🥺

Hey guys it hurts when u read the story but don't appreciate guys please please vote and the target is 325+ votes I promise to update all the chapters soon please vote ✌️

_____________________

After 3 years:-

Riddhima looked at the hospital in front of her. The best hospital of Delhi and here she was after reaching to her goal, as a neurologists. Closing the cab's door she reached to the entrace.

A New Day! Riddhima closes her eyes and brought a small smile on her lips. She looked around and found so many staffs present in front of her working. Passing a professional smile to them, she moved to the reception.

On seeing her assistant, Saira there she signed her to follow her to her cabin. She looked as the peon was standing in front of her welcoming her.

Reaching to her desk, she saw the board of her name kept on the table. Dr. Riddhima, A Neurologists. Yes, she had removed her surname, cause she don't want her past to tag along with her dreams waiting for a moment to destroy them.

She looks as Saira entered in.

Saira: Good Morning Ma'am!!

She said in the same professional tone and passed her the reports of the patients.

Three years went since she had left the world which was harmful for her. Now living on her own terms were the only thing she is going to do. But Past, that can be ignored but we can't forget it. It will be there along with us forever. Every second, every minute, every time. Waiting for a single mistake to be done so that it can cause a havoc in our present.

There in Mumbai, VR Mansion was not at all in peace. Each day, the walls would cry over the painful roar of Vansh Raisinghania and then would feel pity for Mr. Angre, his PA. Alas! He was the only one suffering from all this.

Vansh: Angre, stop giving me your f***ing excuses. I want to meet then tonight only or you would see the worst shade of me.

Angre who clearly heard his words for the umpteenth number of times was just standing and waiting for his change to speak, may be he got.

Angre: Boss, they have their personal reasons that's why they have postponed the meeting.

He said sitting in front of him. Thanking his luck, that he was his old PA or adding late name before his name was not a big thing for Vansh.

Vansh: Whatever it is, I don't care. They can do online too. What's the issue?

Bowing his head, Angre nodded and turned to leave.

Vansh: Did I ask you to leave?

On which he took a deep breath and turned back making himself ready.

Vansh: What did the doctor say?

He heard him and then looked around.

Angre: Boss, the condition is getting worse day by day. You know it's Brain cancer and it's the second stage.

Vansh nodded and then ran his hands over his hair due to frustration.

Angre: Boss, I'm trying to search her. It will take some more time. I'm sorry.