New Chapter 29 - Nasdeekiyan

Hola guys !
Am back with another update and this time on your request it's a bigger update so ya let's start 😃

_______________________________________
Listening to the word Maa coming out from Riddhima's lips Anupama quickly took her into her arms.

"Please, say it again!" said Anupamaa caressing Riddhima's cheeks and not being able to control her tears of joy.

"Maa!!.. I wanted to ask you about something."

Anupmaa's eyes got filled with tears of joy she caressed Riddhima's back with a feeling of ecstasy while still holding her in her arms and with moist eyes she said "Yes, my gudiya ask"

Gulping the saliva forming in her throat Riddima continued "Maa I know that in the past few years Neither I came to meet you nor I even tried to know about you but it's not my fault. I was hurt and honestly anybody at my place would be hurt. But now I think I need to know your side of the story. Please tell me why you left me like that?" She asked with calmness and curiosity

"Ri.ddhima Riddhima beta, I know you were hurt but.." Anupama said trying with her luck to change the topic and divert Riddhima.

"No ifs and buts Maa. I only want to listen to the truth." Riddhima said while holding eye contact with her mom.

Removing the eye contact from Riddhima and filling her lungs with enough oxygen to last out till the end of her story Anupama said "I left you because your dad had made my videos and he threatened me that if I will come or ever try to meet you he'll viral those videos in fact he would sell you to a...a br...brothel that's why I went far away from you.. So..so that my mistakes won't harm your future." Saying this she fell down on her knees and started crying inconsolably.

Riddhima was totally shocked by knowing that her father would stoop so low that he threatened his own wife over her own daughter how can anyone even do that to his own wife. She was trying to control her tears but couldn't she also started crying looking at her mother so broken.

While crying both mother and daughter shared a hug filled with love and upcoming courage.

The whole family was seeing their bond from the transparent window they were extremely happy that their family finally after years got back together and are now a united front.

But there was a little sense of jealousy in Ishani's eyes as she saw Riddhima hug Anupama.
Before Riddhima came back in their lives, she and Sia were only daughters and apples of anupama's eyes, but now anupama's love would be shared with Riddhima also... But holding her emotions on edge she was after all happy for her anu mom.

After a few minutes in the hug Riddhima and Anupama broke the hug and Riddhima gently wiped Anupama's tears and held Anupama's hands in her hand and said "Maa I am sorry please forgive me. I didn't know the back story behind you leaving me and neither I ever tried to do it in these many years."

Anupama kept her hand over Riddhi's lips to stop her from saying anything and said "Why are you saying sorry guddi? It's my fault I was a coward, I failed you as a mother I couldn't save you please forgive me"

"Mom I had already forgiven you so please don't do this" Riddhima said making a puppy face.

She passed a smile and said "I would but you have to promise me that... that you would never leave me and this home"

"I promise you Maa that now I wouldn't go anywhere and would never leave you" as she said so anupama started coughing vigorously.

"Mom what happened?" she took the glass of water and made her drink and meanwhile all the family members entered the room who were till now watching their reunion but after Anupama started coughing they also got tensed and came in.