CHAPTER 21 - His past

Hey guys I hope you all are doing well so here is the new chapter so guys I don't understand that you all read my CHAPTERS but don't vote guys please appreciate my hard work I request .

so now without wasting much time let's start with update

Ridhima looked herself in the mirror and a tear drop falled from her eyes she was dressed in a beautiful red lehenga adorned with many jewels looking like a queen but one thing which was Missing that was her smile she was in her thoughts when someone knocked the door  "come in"
Said ridhima in a low voice .

"Bhabhi bhabhi you are looking so beautiful ohh my god bhai will  definitely get stunned .. , btw am here to take you to the pavillion let's go " sia was about to take her out when Anupama interrupted

"Sia beta you go I will bring her with me "

Ok mom ' saying this sia left them alone

Anupama took Ridhima's hand in her hand and made her sit on the bed

"Ridhima beta I know you aren't marrying vansh by your will infact I know everything that happened to you beta my son is very stubborn and due to his dark past he has turned himself into a stone" said Anupama with a tensed face

Dark pa..past ? Asked ridhima confusingly

Yes today before your marriage I want to tell you everything about him and then it will be your decision that you want to marry him or not and I promise you if you will deny then I will myself ask vansh to leave you.  Said anupama

Ok m..ma..maa..nno .. aunty  said ridhima stammering

Dear you can call me maa am like your mom only said Anupama caressing her hands

Thank you maa ...

So let me tell you everything about him vansh was about 14 years old when her mom  and dad died in a shoot out , vansh's dad was a secret agent of raw he was a very honest officer but one of his friends back stabbed him and due to some incedent  je got tagged as a terrorist in the allegation of passing secret information to the rival country and thus order of shoot at sight was passed against him and that day he and uma got killed and a vansh was too small to understand all this his life changed after that day he was sent to juvenile center for a period of 6 months.

There he got tortured badly he was tagged as son of terrorist a rookie what not he got beaten many times there after 6 months of torture when he came back he was a child without any emotion without any dream he was turned stone hearted. Here everyone was hating him and throwing different allegations on him so indu aunty decided to send him to us .

When he came back he was stone hearted he was a good and rich business man but he never cared for himself only he cares is his family  .

After so much of suffering he fell in love with ragini he became a happy person a hope came in aur lives that he'll live for himself and he'll live a happy and peaceful life  , after 3-4 moths of their dating we all decided to marry them bith so we kept their engagement but this time also vansh's destiny betrayed him , ragini escaped from her room and their we found a letter in that it was written...
______________________________________

Dear vansh

I am sorry darling am leaving you forever as I never loved you I only loved your money but now I have found a more rich person for myself who is also crazy for me and he is also not boring like you he's just like me a cheerful person you are very boring you are a typical khadus and akdu person infact a fool who got lost in my beauty so am leaving you forever....

Never ever yours
Ragini

______________________________________

After reading that letter vansh suffered a heavy breakdown he got shattered in pieces he was never that bad which he became after Ragini's betrayal This time vansh turned more stone hearted and ruthless that he only wanted to become more and more powerful that no one can ever think of betraying him and he joined mafia world and became the king of mafia .

Ridhima had tears in her eyes and so anupama had ridhima stayed quite so anupama continued....

"Ridhima I am also a mother I aslo have a daughter just like you she's as same as your age . Ridhima I see my daughter in you I won't ever think bad for your life dear , beta agar aaj tumahari jagah meri beti hoti to bhi mai use yahi kehti ki vansh jaisa ladka use kahi nahi milega he's a dream husband of every girl he's lil bit stubborn but you can change him only you have the power to tame his inner beast and make him a polite and a cheerful person again. " Anupama was interrupted by a voice..

Maaaa come sooon pandit ji asking for bride screamed sia from downstairs

Anupama caressed Ridhima's face and said " after telling you all this  if your answer is yes then we'll wait for you for 15 minutes and if  you still don't want to marry vansh then back gate of the mansion is open and gaurds are also not there,  this is your flight ticket for Mumbai you can go there and complete your studies and live your life the way you want I promise that vansh won't ever come in your life again  and ya driver is ready with the car outside the gate you only have to sit in the car he'll drop you to the airport. 

ANUPAMA got up and again caressed her cheeks  and wiped her tears and left the room ....
______________________________________
Question

1. What do you think will ridhima marry vansh?

2. Will Ridhima leave forever?

3. What will vansh do when he'll know??

Answer them here right one will get shout out 😊

______________________________________

Hey guys that's it for today I hope you all liked it and do share your views and suggestions with me it motivates me to write more.

Target
Votes- 310+
Comments- 70+

Thank you so much for your love and support keep supporting like this guys love you all.

Your writer
Krisha