2

haechan quickly leaves the dorm building in search for renjun

haechan quickly leaves the dorm building in search for renjun. Renjun was waiting outside the dorm building sitting on the edge of the garden bed.

renjun makes eye contact with a fuming haechan, but never the less renjun was expecting nothing that bad. oh how he was wrong.

"hey bro-"

"HOW IS MY ROOMMATE A GIRL? HOW IS THIS ALLOWED"
haechan says in a panicked voice, cutting renjun off. renjun's eyes widened as the younger boy sat down next to him sucking in deep breaths. Renjun fought back a chuckle, and looked away from his friend.

"so you obviously don't know. they ran out of rooms to in the girls dorm side this year, so they had to pair some boys and girls together. it also didn't help that there was uneven numbers."

renjun says calmly, not even beginning care about the annoyance the other boy was feeling about this situation. renjun looked at his chip packet, playing with it. Folding it into all sorts of different shapes.

"and of course it's me."
haechan sighs an awfully dramatic sigh. He threw his head back and whined to renjun some more.

"this is gonna be one awkward hell of a year."

"it'll only be for a week, they'll change everyone soon enough."
renjun says as he stood up off the bench like garden edge. haechan copied him and followed renjun to the bin where renjun threw his rubbish in, before spinning around glaring at haechan.

"you've gotten my hopes up renjun. if its longer than a week I'll be mad"
renjun scoffed and put his hands on his hips looking at the boy in front of him. haechan copied renjun, giving him twice as much sassiness.

the boys cringed at themselves and quickly left the area incase anyone saw them do that. They walked around the campus, trying to get to the cafe.

"try becoming friends with her so it isn't awkward."
haechan hums in agreement but his thoughts dragged him down. he looked at renjun with a classic sarcastic smile.

"easier said then done mr renjun"

haechan walks out of the school cafe with renjun trailing behind him, sipping on his coffee.

"good bye mr renjun~"

haechan teasingly says awaiting to be attacked by renjun for the continuous name calling of "mr renjun"
renjun gasps dramatically with a wide smile on his face before setting off and chasing after haechan with his drink still in his hand. haechan screams as if he is about to be murdered, running past a few students who gave the two boys conceded stares.

"okay okay sorry sorry"
renjun says as he rests his hand on his knees,
facing the ground sucking in heavy breaths.
After recovering he looked up and gives haechan who was still struggling, a gentle kick on his leg. haechan scoffs and his tongue pokes the inside of his cheek, but never the less he walks over and pats renjun's shoulder.