22

Haechan blushes at her words and looks out the window to realise they were at the stop where they would get off

"oh we are here"

He said as he stood up, holding her hand still he pulls her up and the two exit the bus quickly.

"this way"
Haechan said pointing to the direction of a car park surrounded by trees. The bus drove away, leaving the two the only ones in the area expect a few cars parked in the car park.

"hey! I just realised we are by the ocean!!"
Aeri said excitedly as she runs next to Haechan. She raised herself onto the tippy toes, trying to see over the bushes. She smelt the ocean, such a fresh and clean smell that filled her senses.

"yep!"
He squeezed her hand gently and started to run towards the car park. Aeri whines while mumbling barely audible words of complaints from running so much.

The two stand in the mostly empty car park, looking over the ledge to the ocean.

"this is such a beautiful view.."
Aeri mutters out of shock. Haechan looked away from the ocean, back to Aeri. He admired everything about her, her face, her side profile, her hair, her eye colour, everything.

The way her eyes got brighter and glistened in the sunlight when she got excited. Haechan picked up on things such as that within only a few days of knowing her.

Aeri looked at Haechan as she felt like he was looking at her, which he was.
"are you going to keep staring at me or the view?"
"you are the view"

Aeri suddenly smiles so brightly at his words, her cheeks held a tint of pink as she hits his arm lightly.

"cmon, there is another place I want to show you"
Haechan said, taking her hand once again.

The two walked close to the trees and their eyes land on a path.
"is this a rain forest?" Aeri said as her lips formed and o shape. Haechan nodded and points at a plant next to a large tree.

"I don't know what that tree is called but it's pretty and cool" Haechan said with a laugh. Aeri laughed too but agreed with him, it really was a cool looking tree. the two continued walking through the rain forest path.

Aeri looks around at the trees until she looks ahead and sees an opening to a look out.
"is that where we are going?"
Aeri said trying to hide her excitement. She could see the blue, slightly orange skies peeking through the trees only making her more excited.

"mhm"
Haechan said, looking down at Aeri as he noticed her being so excited. He starts running, while holding her hand so they get there faster.

"wow.."
Aeri mutters as she realises what the view was. She rushes down the wood steps and holds onto the railing of the look out, looking down to see a beach empty.

The way the blue water crashed against the light coloured sand, making the whole scenery look beautiful. Nobody was on the beach, it was just an empty small beach along a cliff side highway going to a city near by.

"this is... beautiful.."
Aeri mutters out in shock as she watched the waves crash onto the rocks.
"I want to go stand on those rocks"
Aeri says pouting while Haechan laughs.

"the bus doesn't go that way, expect for the city bus but it doesn't stop down there."
Aeri frowns and looks up at Haechan.

"then you should get a drivers license and take me there for a date"
Aeri said all giggly. Haechan pinches her cheeks and nods. He pats her head before looking back at the ocean.

"this is fun, I approve of this date"
Aeri said as she wraps her arms around one of his arms. His eyes widen and looks down at her. He removed his arm making her a bit confused until he hugs her tightly into his embrace.

"I'm glad you approve of this date"
He said as he moves his hands along her back soothingly.

He pulls away and bends down a bit to be at the same height as Aeri. His hand rests on her cheek and he smiles before his eyes fall onto her lips.

"aeri.."
He mutters as he looks up back to her eyes. He noticed she was looking at his lips as well. Both let out a soft grin before leaning in and pressing their lips together. Sharing this sweet kiss along the beach view.

a minute passes before they pull away and look into each other's eyes.

"sorry-"
"don't be sorry, I was going to kiss you anyways"
aeri said grinning as she hugs him tightly.

"aeri.. let's take things slowly. This relationship I mean. lets get to know each other better.. test things.."

Haechan says in a low whispers. The sound of waves crashing were heard like a background noise to his song that his wonderful voice held. aeri nods and buries her face into his neck.

this is only the start of something people like to call love. it happens quick or it takes it's time.

but you know when it happens.

¡! the end !¡

also if you are wondering if they stopped being roommates, yes they did. Eunae ended up moving in with Aeri and Hyuck moved in with Jeno.

I hope you all enjoyed this book and sorry if it seemed a bit fast. I'm not good at slow burn but I'm practicing :)

 I'm not good at slow burn but I'm practicing :)