3

unknown numbertoday 4:28

unknown number
today 4:28

???
hey, do you remember me?

haechan
Huh?

???
Do you not have my
contact saved?

haechan
Ahh well.. I got a new phone
a bit ago and i didn't save
everyone's contacts so, i
don't know who you are?

???
Disappointing

haechan
Mind telling me who you are?

???
Your childhood best friend,
fromlike when we were like
6 years old. Then we went
to different highschools..
And in year 10 we lost
contact i guess

haechan
Ara?

???
You guessed right!

haechan
Omg ara it's been so long

???
Mhm
I just messaged you to
see if you wanted to
catch up?

haechan
Ahh, i dont know if we
can right now, im pretty
busy with college right now,
I just moved into mydorm.

???
Ahh, me too. I moved
in a few days ago though.
I wonder if we go to the
same college?

haechan
Hmm i wonder
Oh i got to go
now, see ya?

???
Byeeeee

_______________________________

ara.
the girl who was haechan's best friend until rumours went around on the internet about her. he placed his phone down on his pillow while he thought about the situation.

the rumours were a bunch of pathetic little lies that young kids managed to believe. everyone that knew her found out about them even if they didn't go to her school anymore.

she didn't lose everything though, she just lost a few friends while the others who were mature enough didn't believe them as they were beyond dumb.

haechan and ara really did just lose contact, and move on in their life's. at least he did.

haechan sat up on his bed, crisscrossing his legs as he leaned back onto the palm of his hand, staring at the wall in silence.

he managed to get lost in thought, wondering why on earth she would contact him after all this time.
I thought we moved on but now she is back?

a light knock was heard coming from haechan's door, haechan turned his head towards the door.

"Come in!"
The door slowly opens revealing aeri, who was awkwardly standing there. She leaned onto the door frame and had a soft smile across her face.

"Just came to let you know I have Disney plus so you can use it on the TV"

"I have Netflix, which you can use as well."

aeri nods her head and takes a step back, her hand pulling the door with her as she goes to close the door when she stops.

"by the way, don't have parties here without asking for my consent. it's my dorm too"

haechan smiles at her and shakes his head
"I wouldn't do that anyway"

_______________________________

Boredom takes over aeri as she sat there on her phone scrolling through her social media. Suddenly she receives a email from the university.

hello students
this isn't a very formal letter but we are informing everyone with who your classmates are for your Architecture and construction management course. the room where you will be having your class-

aeri stops reading and skips down to the classmates, just reading a few names of it.
jihoon, hajun, yujun, ara -
she decided to stop reading the names as she didn't really care who her classmates were.

aeri gets off the email and returns to the boring social media pages, trying to find something even moderately entertaining. She scrolls through her messages and sees her friends account, clicking on it to message her.

_______________________________
eunae
today 6:07

Eunae, im bored as hell

Well hi to you too

hey

There is a party tonight,
we can go to it

What? A party already?

It's being held by a senior,
so yes, already.
Are you going to go?

No

As always
Boring

Says you

Bitch

:)

_______________________________

haechan got up from his bed and looked through his clothes, finding an outfit that didn't look all that bad, an outfit for a party.

He finds an outfit that looked so ethereal on him. He knew for a fact he looked hot.

He wore a black long sleeve top and paired it with a loosely worn white, see-through button up. He wore black jeans and a belt, a chain dangled off the belt to add more flavour to his outfit.

He grabs his phone and keys, quietly leaving the dorm to meet up with renjun and jaemin.