6

Renjun and Aeri smirk at each other, before cracking into laughter looking away embarrassed with what they just did

"please don't flirt with my roommate, flirt with me instead."
Haechan said, turning towards his friend and puckering his lips. Haechan places his cup of water onto the bench before looking back to the boy.

Renjun leans away from him and makes multiple random noises out of panic, as haechan started to cling onto the older male.

"am I the one third wheeling?"
Aeri says as she stifles her laugh of confusion from what is happening in front of her so suddenly.

"maybe~"
haechan said as he stopped moving around and just stood behind renjun, hugging him from behind.

Renjun looked at Aeri with a pout, then his eyes widened as haechan hugged him even tighter, immediately he started mouthing the words "save me."

Aeri looks away, trying her best to not laugh as haechan started attacking renjun with affection again. Renjun managed to escape and haechan just watched at the male ran to the other side of the dorm, ready to fight haechan if he came closer.

Aeri moves out of the way, waiting for something to happen but then they suddenly calmed down and didn't continue what ever was happening a few moments ago.

"Aeri-ah dont be jealous, I can hug you too~"

Renjun and Aeri choke on air, looking at Haechan with widened eyes. Although it seemed to be over different things.

"you call that HUGGING?! I CALL THAT DEATH!!"
"oh calm your farm renjun, it was affection"
"It's gross when it comes from you."

Aeri just stood their frozen as she wondered how they were so comfortable in front of her. She was still feeling slightly awkward to do, well, everything.

"i have class soon, so I'll go into my room now."
Aeri says as she wonders when her class even started considering she didn't check exactly when. The two boys say goodbye to her and walk into Haechan's room to hang out.

The first class of the semester was starting in just an hour. Aeri grabbed her laptop off her desk, along with her books and pencil case. She grabs a small bag that can fit all her things in easily. She grabbed her keys to the dorm and her phone, putting them into the back pocket in her jeans.

She glances her eyes to the clock beside her bed on the bedside table, reading the time. A gasp escaped her mouth as she almost yells.

"SHIT- I'M GOING TO BE LATE, WHAT?!"
She yells and starts running around grabbing the last of her things.

_______________________________

Finally arriving at the classroom aeri examines the room, looking for a place to sit. Her eyes land on a girl. She had long brown hair that reached to the middle of her spine. aeri walks closer and smiles at the girl. The girl had beautiful dark orbs that gave her face a beautiful contrast. the girl smiles back to aeri, allowing her to sit next to her.