17

"with you"

"with you"

Aeri's eyes widen, jaw dropped slightly which she tried to close again as she stared into his eyes beyond confused.

"me?"
She said as her face stared to heat up, flushing red which was covered a bit because of the dark lighting.

"nah I'm talking about the desk over there."
He scoffs, his sarcastic voice seeping through making it beyond obvious. his eyes looking over at the pile of desks behind them before making his way back to her eyes.

"of course I mean you"
He says laughing while looking away.

"I-"
She sucked a deep breath in and looked at her hands, fiddling with her fingers as she choked back her words.

"no, don't reply."
she glances back up to him, seeing him suddenly looking nervous.
"don't say anything about it.. yet."

aeri stifles her smile but never the less nods, agreeing to his words before looking away into the night sky.

Silence falls between them but it wasn't awkward. Just two young adults enjoying the moment as best as they could before time was up and it would be too late to return to the dorm.

"anyway let's go back now, shall we?"
Haechan sighs our loudly as he stands up, his hand being held down for her to grab onto.
She slowly lifts her hand, placing it in his as he pulled her up to her feet.

The two step down the stairs and jump over the chain this time, making sure to not hit it in order to stay quiet as possible. They ran back to the dorm, at some points staying close to the ground in order to avoid being seen from windows, rushing back quickly before they got caught.

The two had managed to run up the hallway with limited noise, Aeri opened the dorm door once they arrived, letting haechan slide in before quickly closing the door, letting out heavy breaths she had been holding.

The two stood there for a moment, catching their lost breathes before haechan looked up to Aeri.

"well.. goodnight"
haechan said in between catching his breath. He spins around, walking towards his door as Aeri looks up and smiles at him, although it went unknown to him.
"goodnight."

haechan closes his door as aeri stood there, frozen as she stared at the floor, dazed as she fell into thoughts.

"with you" ... whAT haechan you are crazy oh my gosh. I can't believe all he did was say 2 words and I was blushing, how dare he.

aeri continues to whine in her mind, grateful that she was thinking in her mind and not thinking out loud.

Even though it was late, she grabbed new clothes and walks to the bathroom, having a quick shower before going to bed.

_______________________________

the morning came quick as aeri laid restless on her bed. She had woken up around 7 am naturally and since she didn't need to get up yet so she fell into her daydreams of thoughts.