I

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Leaning her side upon her daughter's doorframe, Jackie Tyler crossed her arms over her chest and let out a soft sigh. Her eyes were full of sadness as they raked over her daughter's sleeping and cocooned form. Just like the many nights before, Aster had been awake, screaming and crying until her throat was raw.

Jackie didn't know the full extent of what had happened to her baby girl. She only knew what her Brother-In-Law had told her, and even then that wasn't much. Sometimes she wished Aster would tell her what happened, but she wasn't going to push in fear of losing her forever.

Rubbing her arms, Jackie pushed herself off the doorframe, and slowly padded into her daughter's room before sitting down on the end of the bed. Her hand jutted out, rubbing Aster's shoulder in hopes of rousing her from her sleep.

But Aster wasn't asleep and she hadn't been for a while now. Most mornings, Aster would wake up between six and seven in the morning, but instead of getting up and going about her day, she would just lay in bed and stare blankly at her baby blue painted wall.

Every morning her mind would play over her dream, again and again until she'd have to find something to distract herself with. But even then, that didn't always work.

The dream was always the same. It started with Aster standing in the Cullen household while He shouted at her like he had done many times before. He would always get into her face, pointing out little things about her that made him ashamed to be her boyfriend.

He would make little comments while pointing at laughing at her tear stricken face. Sometimes the others were there too, but it would only be Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie and Emmett who would try to do something.

But whenever they got involved, the dream would take a turn for the worse with Aster having to watch as they were torn apart and burnt.

And when the dream starts to come to its end? That's when He would pounce on her form and sink his teeth into her neck before yanking his head back, her jugular clamped between his teeth. The last thing she would ever see was the sadistic look in his eyes before she jolted up in her bed, screaming for her life.

Most of the time, Aster would walk around with a small smile on her face and pretend that nothing was wrong, that she hadn't spent most of the night scared for her own life. One would think that she was just being paranoid, that he was over three thousand miles away and would be unable to hurt her.

But how true was that really? Especially when Aster didn't even know where he was anymore. The day he had broken up with her, was the same day Edward had left her cousin alone in the woods. It was three days later that she found out the Cullens had left Forks. So how safe was Aster when she didn't even know where on Earth he was.